Price
$899
Shipping
Shipping to CONUS included
Size
Soprano

fretted

Reaction score
I am selling my banjolele built by the celebrated U.K. luthier, Phil Davidson. It is modeled after a Gibson UB-3 from the 1930�s with a removable resonator plate.It has a Birdseye Maple resonator plate and thick Birdseye Maple pot rim. Both are bound. She sports some unusual and beautiful nickel plated hardware. The fingerboard and peg head overlay are ebony and bound. It has the highest quality friction tuners which rival geared tuners. The head is real skin. The neck is laminated figured maple with a center strip to add strength. I believe that is ebony as well. It comes with an excellent hardshell case designed for this model banjolele. There are some exceedingly minor and barely distinguishable marks on the peg head so I will classify this as Very Good+ condition. The strings on there now are Worth Fluorocarbon Lights because I have it tuned ADF#B like Formby, but of course it can be tuned GCEA. Thanks for looking. www.davidsoninstruments.com

Attachments

• Phil_Davidson_front.jpg
    Phil_Davidson_front.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Phil_Davidson_back.jpg
    Phil_Davidson_back.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Phil_Davidson_proof.jpg
    Phil_Davidson_proof.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Phil_Davidson_side.jpg
    Phil_Davidson_side.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Phil_Davidson_case_open.jpg
    Phil_Davidson_case_open.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Phil_Davidson_case_closed.jpg
    Phil_Davidson_case_closed.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 34
What a beauty! I play a custom tenor banjo uke but if I played soprano I can't imagine finding a nicer one and in a great case! Good luck!

What a beauty! I play a custom tenor banjo uke but if I played soprano I can't imagine finding a nicer one and in a great case! Good luck!
Thank you, rhiggie

I love everything about this instrument.
EDIT …everything including the case.
GLWS!

Last edited:
Top Bottom