Please, somebody buy this

Just listed on TUS (there is also a concert model!):

that's cool, the body to neck scale makes it look tiny

Cool little mini guitar conversion. Never seen an electric 8 string before. Video on the listing gives a sound sample.
Yeah I had looked at that - agree with your assessment. John Mann makes electric mandolins and ukuleles. Perhaps he would make an 8 string electric.

I know we're not all crazy about Guitar Center, but they have more nice used ukuleles in stock right now than I remember ever seeing (sort used ukuleles by price high to low). I'll highlight that they have a Blackbird BTU Tenor. Someone please buy this so that I don't!

I know we're not all crazy about Guitar Center, but they have more nice used ukuleles in stock right now than I remember ever seeing (sort used ukuleles by price high to low). I'll highlight that they have a Blackbird BTU Tenor. Someone please buy this so that I don't!
You just have to hope you're lucky, but be prepared to return most Guitar Center used purchases, in my experience... I only wish they had better ukulele inventory in their stores... generally slim picking in the stores I've had a chance to visit.

You just have to hope you're lucky, but be prepared to return most Guitar Center used purchases, in my experience... I only wish they had better ukulele inventory in their stores... generally slim picking in the stores I've had a chance to visit.
I agree completely. That's why I've stayed away from anything they have marked as "vintage" because, as it was explained to me, the return policy on vintage items is fairly restrictive compared with the rest of the inventory.

I agree completely. That's why I've stayed away from anything they have marked as "vintage" because, as it was explained to me, the return policy on vintage items is fairly restrictive compared with the rest of the inventory.
I just have it delivered to the store, open the box right there when I go to pick it up, and if it’s not in the condition described (it usually isn’t) return it right there… haven’t had any problem…

For those interested in a custom soprano

Odd, this one was posted for a while here in the Marketplace but is now listed as unavailable. Maybe the owner just moved it to a larger market..?

Odd, this one was posted for a while here in the Marketplace but is now listed as unavailable. Maybe the owner just moved it to a larger market..?
Likely. Marketplace is moving slowly these days; probably didn't want to have to keep checking it? I've bought a couple ukes from him (he has a lot pass through his hands) and he was a great seller. Packed well, shipped quickly, ukes were always in mint condition. I always list my stuff on Reverb if it doesn't generate much interest on the Marketplace in a day or two, but I usually leave the listings up here.

Top Bottom