Please, somebody buy this

Only one concert left. The other sold. I wish this one would sell too so it would stop whispering, “Buy me, buy me.”

nothing really special here, but I can actually see how they got the name on the label confused :LOL:
I have one of these in shiny soprano and it should sound great. It doesn’t. It’s the really glossy one. This one you posted is matte. I wonder if I sanded the finish off mine if it would sound better. Kinda thinking I may try it - nobody is gonna want to pay the $100 to make me whole. Might be a fun experiment. 🤷‍♂️😆

I wish I had some fancy tools - I’d thin out that wood some too.

Anything can be saved... it's just a matter of how much you want to spend on it.
Agreed. But one would want to know more about this one. The heel seems to indicate that it is probably not built in Hawaii so the asking price may be high side for the work that needs to be done.

That looks pretty nice. Decent condition, decent price, low shipping price and returns accepted. I must look away.
Remember buying that may prevent you from getting the true ukulele of your dreams in your heart. Stay patient - that uke of wonder will find its way to your heart's home with the True Chord 🎵

Today two ukuleles on my list showed up at reduced prices. But neither is at the top of the list and money is needed for a custom guitalele being built. Well as far as I know I haven't hit it big in the lottery ;) so temptation take a walk.

Remember buying that may prevent you from getting the true ukulele of your dreams in your heart. Stay patient - that uke of wonder will find its way to your heart's home with the True Chord 🎵

Today two ukuleles on my list showed up at reduced prices. But neither is at the top of the list and money is needed for a custom guitalele being built. Well as far as I know I haven't hit it big in the lottery ;) so temptation take a walk.
Thanks for talking me down! 😊

Only one concert left. The other sold. I wish this one would sell too so it would stop whispering, “Buy me, buy me.”
It’s a good (or bad) thing I don’t check this thread daily because gosh those are GORGEOUS

Top Bottom