Please, somebody buy this

Ohhh, someone needs to buy this one and tell us all about it. I'm telling myself that the nut width wouldn't work for me, (they didn't list it, so I have no idea what the nut width is), so I don't get tempted. Though the price is enough to have me remembering that the pandemic has had an impact on my income....

Snail 60T Tenor, Hadean ukubass, ohana sopranissimo...*droooooooooooool*

I covet the Snail the most. That thing is so beautiful I get an adrenaline rush just from looking at it. I like the harsh timbred cheap ukes, but if I ever need an electro acoustic for playing to large auditoriums (hey, I'm allowed my harmless dreams) I shall get me a Snail.

Your seller Corey is local player/collector/uke aficionado here in the Twin Cities. He is a fabulous guy, wonderful musician.

Here's his YouTube channel and his recent homage to the Swedes and Norwegians:

I believe this uke was taken in on a trade from Remco/Ukulelezaza. I have lusted after it for a while, and now i see it's discounted. (Get thee away, Satan, LOL.)
Corey facilitated Remco's visits and workshops here in Minneapolis.

P.s. It's spelled WEymann. ;^) Congrats on a most marvelous old uke, mine weighed a mere 8.2 ounces.

You sold the Weymann? I loved that uke.

Ohhh, someone needs to buy this one and tell us all about it. I'm telling myself that the nut width wouldn't work for me, (they didn't list it, so I have no idea what the nut width is), so I don't get tempted. Though the price is enough to have me remembering that the pandemic has had an impact on my income....

Obviously, you’d want to confirm before you buy something at this price, but a Tyde tenor was listed on Reverb by Sylvan Music with a 1 7/16” nut width. It may not be the same for a concert, but it probably won’t be wider than that. (If you can’t tell, I’d also be happy if someone bought this one)

Obviously, you’d want to confirm before you buy something at this price, but a Tyde tenor was listed on Reverb by Sylvan Music with a 1 7/16” nut width. It may not be the same for a concert, but it probably won’t be wider than that. (If you can’t tell, I’d also be happy if someone bought this one)
The Tyde concert pineapple I'm selling has a 1.5" nut.

Cannot believe the curl on this one

This tenor has one of the nicest necks I've seen. Looks like one piece and you can see the flame all over and through the front of the headstock, wow!

Opios are solid the guys in Thailand do great work. Just note there is a difference in the neck from the all solid koa tenors produced in the Hawaiian factory. A bit more chunky of a neck on the former. Some people like that though - Personally I’m in to thin/slimmer more premium (must be gloss vs satin) feeling necks like the KoAlohas have.

Here's a sweet deal for someone here: Kala Elite 1MHG-T doghair tenor for $359.00 shipped! :oops: Seems to be mis-labeled as concert, but label clearly says 1MHG-T. These are real nice solid mahogany ukes, usually $500-600+ used.

With free shipping! Seriously a steal, I ADORE my 1MHG-T

Just bought the Kala tenor. Thanks for the heads up (and your NUD review). I am a beginner and learning on my cheap soprano laminate. Hope I like it and if not, figure I shouldn't have much trouble selling it for what I paid for it.

Just bought the Kala tenor. Thanks for the heads up (and your NUD review). I am a beginner and learning on my cheap soprano laminate. Hope I like it and if not, figure I shouldn't have much trouble selling it for what I paid for it.
You will Love it! An Elite was among the first of my ukes and is still one of my favorites.

Very happy for you. You got a steal deal.

Bluesy.

Right here, on the Marketplace

Right here, on the Marketplace

no love for a kanile'a concert? a decent flip opportunity, at least

This particular entry really should be titled, "Whew, glad somebody bought this!" but here it is anyway:

The interesting part about this instrument is not that it's the most gorgeous looking wood grain ever or something nobody has seen before; it's the fact that Kalei likes it enough to rip "Mach 4" on the uke and the combination sounds awesome!

...Now I want him to play all my ukes so I'll want to buy them over again. ;)

Top Bottom