• 60-70

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Over 70

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • 1-20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're a bunch of old fa---s! I tell people I'm 80 so they think I look really good for my age. One guy told me I didn't look a day over 90!!!

Younger folks are on Discord which I hate. What I like about forum is that older data is saved. On my moped site it's really useful to have it for information on engine modification and the like.
On this forum the most repetitive are what strings/uke are the best. The answer boils down to " try and see what you like."
Oh, I'm 65 in a month.

A couple of weeks ago, I went for an annual check up. It was a Doctor I'd never seen before. When I walked into the consulting room she looked at me, then at her computer screen, then she asked me to confirm my name. I did so and she looked surprised:

"But it says here that you're 85".

"That's right, Doctor. I was born in 1938."

"Well, I'm staggered! I thought I'd got the wrong patient. You don't look anything like 85!"

Guess who's my new favourite Doctor...

67 and feel it some days, most days are fine. 41 years of running took it's toll on my hips and knees. If I sit too long, I walk like Walter Brennan from The Real McCoy's for a few seconds.
When I was still teaching, a kid asked me if I knew the story/song of Old John Henry. I told him I did. He asked me, how did he die, was he old like you? I was about 46 at the time!

Top Bottom