• 60-70

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Over 70

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • 1-20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang...you'd think I'd feel better about being in the majority! But not for long...

We keep our 7 year old granddaughter after school a couple days a week. She was outside a few days ago, planning and scheming and said "next summer, if you and grand mother are still alive, I want to..." I just busted out laughing.

What's the saying..it's a shame that youth is wasted on the young.

Last edited:
Dang...you'd think I'd feel better about being in the majority! But not for long...

We keep our 7 year old granddaughter after school a couple days a week. She was outside a few days ago, planning and scheming and said "next summer, if you and grand mother are still alive, I want to..." I just busted out laughing.

What's the saying..it's a shame that youth is wasted on the young.
Welcome to the UU forum, Keith5223! I'm laughing hysterically. I can just imagine a kid saying that.

Please do an intro and let us know more when you get the chance!

It's Wednesday, and it looks like the 50s are tied with the 70s. They're not much different to me. Still have all the responsibilities and I try to get the work done. Used to be I had no choice. But now, I choose my commitments more carefully.

At the end of this month I will become five decades old. I will not admit to any more than that right now, thank you very much!

also

Happy Birthday Jan!🎂

Top Bottom