Post one song that you think others should listen to, ukulele or not!

I don't remember when I first became aware of this, years ago.... nor or why this exists, but Mmmm so good.

Last edited:
Ren & Chinchilla, Chalk Outlines

Zoe Keating . . . an amazing artist. Incredible at layering her music. One brilliant player, one cello. I get goosebumps every time I hear her play.

This has been one of my favorites since I was in High School - nothing ukulele about it.

My only connections to NYC have been Broadway Shows, 9/11 Ground Zero, and this song: Cashman and West, American City Suite

I love the changes, the raw emotion in the final movement...

Cashman and West

I didn’t see a Scott Bradley’s Post Modern Jukebox song yet. This band is known for doing jazz or lounge style covers of songs. Very often they have well known artists sing the cover.

It’s hard to pick just one, but all their songs with Haley Reinhardt singing are breathtaking. Here is their Creep cover by Radiohead.

Royals, Mad World, and Don’t Speak are also good songs by them if you enjoy the band.

Spiegel Im Spiegel by Arvo Part
I have always found this just breathtakingly beautiful. I love the purity and simplicity

I love ECM recordings. They're so atmospheric and set such a mood. They are often very relaxing. I haven't listen to any in quite a while, I'll have to dig into my ECM CDs again.

Top Bottom