Price
$525
Shipping
shipping included
Size
concert

jkib

Reaction score
I have a Rebel Double Creme Mango Concert in matte finish that is not getting the attention it needs since I've been focusing on bass guitar.
It's in like new condition and comes with the original soft case. It has a gorgeous wood grain pattern throughout that is difficult for me to capture with pictures. The actual color is a bit more reddish brown than the brown of the pictures. I've re-strung with Worth Browns which gives a bright warm tone.
I'm asking $525; shipping included in the con-US.

Attachments

• IMG_1346.JPG
    IMG_1346.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1347.JPG
    IMG_1347.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1349.JPG
    IMG_1349.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1350.JPG
    IMG_1350.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 59
I'm interested in a Rebel uke. Started with a Makaio baritone but want a more traditional uke now. Where was this one originally purchased from? Would you mind sharing a sound sample?

Last edited:
I'm interested in a Rebel uke. Started with a Makaio baritone but want a more traditional uke now. Where was this one originally purchased from? Would you mind sharing a sound sample?
I think it was Uke Republic. Wow, sound sample. Haven't played ukelele for awhile; all bass lately. It sounded very close to a Koaloha koa concert I had a few years ago. A bit more mellow and not as boomy. I'll have to see what I can do about a sound sample.

I think it was Uke Republic. Wow, sound sample. Haven't played ukelele for awhile; all bass lately. It sounded very close to a Koaloha koa concert I had a few years ago. A bit more mellow and not as boomy. I'll have to see what I can do about a sound sample.
Thanks! Hey I wouldn't judge, I'm a beginner player. Let me know if Skeeter decides against purchasing it

Thanks! Hey I wouldn't judge, I'm a beginner player. Let me know if Skeeter decides against purchasing it
Welcome!

After missing out on some nice ukuleles I wanted in the Marketplace in the fall because I took too long to decide and the seller got multiple offers in the meantime, I learned that I need to move fast if I really want something.

I hope that you find the next ukulele meant for you soon.

Anita

Welcome!

After missing out on some nice ukuleles I wanted in the Marketplace in the fall because I took too long to decide and the seller got multiple offers in the meantime, I learned that I need to move fast if I really want something.

I hope that you find the next ukulele meant for you soon.

Anita

Thanks. Yeah, I have been just lurking this forum for awhile waiting. Rebels are def what I want but they seem rare. The few Rebels stocked in shops recently aren't pretty at all and/or are prohibitively expensive.

Thanks. Yeah, I have been just lurking this forum for awhile waiting. Rebels are def what I want but they seem rare. The few Rebels stocked in shops recently aren't pretty at all and/or are prohibitively expensive.
You can post a WTB (want to buy) post in the Marketplace and see if someone has one that would work for you.

You should try putting up a “wanted” post like I did and see if you get any responses. You can specify your price range and what you are interested in for looks.
and you could end up with all you want, and more! :D

Are the Rebel double creme Uke's out of production? I checked a few places for pricing, but they seem to be out of stock.

oh nice... calling @SkeeterAB
Omg! You are killing me! Why must temptation toy with me this way? 🤪
You should try putting up a “wanted” post like I did and see if you get any responses. You can specify your price range and what you are interested in for looks.
I was able to help @mustacheman out with his Rebel needs. One tenor double crème on its way to him now. Everyone is happy today 😎
It warms my hear to see such UAS enabling. 🥰

and you could end up with all you want, and more! :D
this is the exact reason I've avoided posting a "wanted" thread. Buncha pushers gonna make me broke! I think I also enjoy the thrill of the chase. 😅 (even though my hunting days are over 😉😉) btw, I successfully avoided that mahogany I'iwi! Patting myself on the back... didn't even have to call a 'Ukeaholic Anonymous Sponsor!!!

They are still on The Rebel's website. Mim has a couple although they may have been there for a while. The Rebel just released a bunch of new models that TUS was selling. Maybe they didn't focus on the standard lines this time. I also wonder if building the Opio line takes away from Rebel production time.

I don't think they have been DCed... But check with Baan ukulele in Thailand. Prices are 📈

It warms my hear to see such UAS enabling. 🥰

this is the exact reason I've avoided posting a "wanted" thread. Buncha pushers gonna make me broke! I think I also enjoy the thrill of the chase. 😅 (even though my hunting days are over 😉😉) btw, I successfully avoided that mahogany I'iwi! Patting myself on the back... didn't even have to call a 'Ukeaholic Anonymous Sponsor!!!
you better watch out... they're coming for you. 😄

Top Bottom