Sold Rebel Mango Tenor Scoop Armrest Double Creme. Mint!

Price
$800
Shipping
Free to conus
Size
Tenor

mshep

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I’m continuing to try and reduce the number of ukuleles to those that I’m playing the most. Trying to get down to two if possible actually. So I’m seeing if anyone is interested in this absolutely mint, hardly played Rebel Double Creme with Scoop and Armrest. It’s a great ukulele and the features you get for the price is pretty incredible. Among those features are Solid Mango body with Scoop and Armrest (both awesome features!), Ebony fretboard, Maple fret markers, Gotoh UPT tuners and a beautiful gloss finish. It also comes with the Rebel gig bag that some like, some don’t. I’ll also throw in an Oasis humidifier. $1099 new! I think this is a great price for an almost new ukulele with no issues whatsoever. Will ship free to conus! PayPal G & S for peace of mind for both of us. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3486.jpeg
    IMG_3486.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3493.jpeg
    IMG_3493.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3487.jpeg
    IMG_3487.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3491.jpeg
    IMG_3491.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3489.jpeg
    IMG_3489.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3490.jpeg
    IMG_3490.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3488.jpeg
    IMG_3488.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3492.jpeg
    IMG_3492.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3494.jpeg
    IMG_3494.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 89
Wow! I have enjoyed my Rebel Double Creme mango tenor. Unfortunately, the scoop and armrest were not offered when I bought it. They are great features for an already excellent tenor.

Very striking looking mango. If I wasn't reducing my collection, I'd jump on this. GLWS.

Yes. It’s actually really nice looking with a few lighter colored streaks in them. It just doesn’t show up well on the pictures. Aesthetically it’s gorgeous with both the Mango and Ebony. I forgot to mention how nice it sounds as well, it’s a great ukulele. You get a lot for your money! Thanks!

This is one of the nicest that I have seen. The DC has been on my radar for awhile now. If I didn’t just buy a Kanile’a K-1 and have a Beansprout baritone coming in April, this would already be gone. That is some of the nicest mango I have seen on any ukulele! 💕😎👍

Top Bottom