Rebel Owners Club

YES! The SOTU section is its own thing, and kind of subsumes any other contests, but if you post content often to your contest thread (once you create it) it will get noticed. I'll make sure to monitor it and comment regularly to keep it from getting totally lost 😊
thank a lot ploverwing i ll prepared all the stuff and post soon

I'm very impressed with Rebel's origin story. Definitely a good ol fashion American success story... even tho Rebels are made in Thailand 😅

I've been very happy with my Original Fake but at the moment it's one uke too many and I'm sure y'all have seen it posted in Marketplace. Great balance between warm and bright. Hopefully a fellow Rebel owner can give it a good home.

This is my exact uke. LR Baggs installed by The Ukulele Site

Hi UU friends!

We wanted to create a game that everyone could take part in, so we came up with the idea of launching our first competition.

The Rebel Contest One: Guess the Weight

Rules:

1. Guess the total weight (in grams) of these 10 Rebel ukuleles.

2. Each account member can guess a maximum of three times.

3. Time end at June, 30th 2023.

4. The answer closest to the correct total weight (in grams) will win the prize.

Prize:

First Prize: 1 The Rebel Double Creme Soprano Ukulele.

Second Prize: 1 New Rebel Pillow Gigbag (Soprano-Concert size).

What do you guys think? We will post it in the contest forum.

Hi UU friends!

We wanted to create a game that everyone could take part in, so we came up with the idea of launching our first competition.

The Rebel Contest One: Guess the Weight

Rules:

1. Guess the total weight (in grams) of these 10 Rebel ukuleles.

2. Each account member can guess a maximum of three times.

3. Time end at June, 30th 2023.

4. The answer closest to the correct total weight (in grams) will win the prize.

Prize:

First Prize: 1 The Rebel Double Creme Soprano Ukulele.

Second Prize: 1 New Rebel Pillow Gigbag (Soprano-Concert size).

What do you guys think? We will post it in the contest forum.
Wowza! That's an amazing contest and prizes. Fun!!!

Hi sorry for a very long lost , my laptop is dead and my work is gone with it so I take quite sometimes to catch up the work anyway

Just wanted to say hi
And not sure anyone had seen this video yet but this is a new body with a new bracing that we develop for quite sometime

This model called arete
And also recreate The Alchemist 2023 with the combination of mango and mahogany come with the latest bracing

hope you guys enjoy

Oh my, the Arête might be my ideal ukulele. The looks! The sound! Alas, probably beyond my means, but I can dream.

Welcome back!! Sorry that you've had to deal with the loss of all of your work on the laptop!

These are beautiful, both in sound and look. Thanks for sharing with us.

Very interesting thread and cool that those involved with Rebel posting here ! Nice !!

I almost bought a prototype model, a Tenor, about 2 years ago that kind of languished in Mims inventory. When I decided to go back and buy it , it was gone. I remember it was unique in some way. I should have bought it.

I should get a Rebel one day. If something like that pops up again I probably wont hesitate the next time

I missed this thread the first time around - glad it got a new post so I got to see this .

Very interesting thread and cool that those involved with Rebel posting here ! Nice !!

I almost bought a prototype model, a Tenor, about 2 years ago that kind of languished in Mims inventory. When I decided to go back and buy it , it was gone. I remember it was unique in some way. I should have bought it.

I should get a Rebel one day. If something like that pops up again I probably wont hesitate the next time

I missed this thread the first time around - glad it got a new post so I got to see this .
Thanks you so much I ll post an update hereofe often :)

Top Bottom