Workshop Reddit AMA #6 James Hill

I'm sorry I missed this! But... Work. Siiiiiigghhh. I read through, good questions!
Thanks ploverwing. Yes, sorry, it's very hard to find a time at which everyone would be available internationally. According to our stats, the subreddit always active, except when the US are asleep. I suspect a good amount of people browse Reddit at work 🤫
So that's our guideline: not during the US night time, and then we let the guest pick the most convenient time for them.

Yeah, I missed this one live, but another great AMA! I did NOT have a shout-out to @4stringboy on my Dr. Samantha Muir AMA Bingo card, I'll tell you that right now! :ROFLMAO: But I definitely dig it, as they're both among my faves.

I also love that she has pet chickens!

And of course enjoyed all the ukulele conversation. She really is amazing.

Thanks for another grand time, @b-trave!

Thanks Tim, I'm glad you liked it.
I suspect Sammy and Sam know each other IRL, he reacted to her AMA's announcement in a rather friendly way.

Being both a high G and soprano player, she's one of my favourites, I was very happy having her as guest for this event.

Stay tuned for the next ones!

AMA number 6!
James Hill, does he really need an introduction?
He'll answer all of our questions on Reddit r/ukulele May 20th 11am AST

For me it was this video which over 14 years ago made me realize that a lot more music than I thought could be played on the ukulele.

Recently he has released an album playing with hundreds of amateurs musicians.

Anyway, I'm totally biased because he's my teacher and I'm one of his JHUI certified teachers, but I think he's awesome.
I'll have a lot of fun during this event, I hope you'll come and have fun too.

Save the date!

AMA number 6!
James Hill, does he really need an introduction?
He'll answer all of our questions on Reddit r/ukulele May 20th 11am AST

For me it was this video which over 14 years ago made me realize that a lot more music than I thought could be played on the ukulele.

Recently he has released an album playing with hundreds of amateurs musicians.

Anyway, I'm totally biased because he's my teacher and I'm one of his JHUI certified teachers, but I think he's awesome.
I'll have a lot of fun during this event, I hope you'll come and have fun too.

Save the date!

Do you want to start adding your AMAs to our new calendar? As in a separate one for each new AMA date?

Do you want to start adding your AMAs to our new calendar? As in a separate one for each new AMA date?

Yes, please do, @b-trave! I regret that our minimal staffing levels (eg, me and Amie LOL) don't allow us to fill up the calendar ourselves, but, having joined your subreddit even before I signed up here, I'm a HUGE fan of your AMAs, and I think our members will definitely not want to miss this one!

Top Bottom