San Jose ukers!!

hmm...i know i gotta be at the library sometime during the day but hopefully i'll be able to drop by before or after

I was just making a Bay Area group on the forum when I clicked on new posts and found this thread.
I didnt know there was so many ukulele players in San Jose.
I don't have a ukulele because I gave mine to a little boy and I still dont have enough money for a new one but I'll definitely be there.
I cant wait to meet everyone.
(maybe I should have just made a San Jose group)

Hello everyone! I am new here and am glad to have found this thread. Dominator told me about a gathering this weekend and I thought I'd check it out. Is it too late to RSVP?

Hello everyone! I am new here and am glad to have found this thread. Dominator told me about a gathering this weekend and I thought I'd check it out. Is it too late to RSVP?

RSVP!!!! Everyone is welcome! No cap on attendees. I just wanted to get an idea of how may people might come. So far I have these folks:

RSVP'd:

jjsdad
russ_buss
bluetoes
dbcali
kyle
the new guy
mani saguana
yp983
drifterx

maybe:
guting

Plus I have some folks who've emailed me from Santa Cruz and Berkeley Ukulele Clubs. Sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun!!!

Anyone want to suggest a couple of easy chord songs to learn before Sunday that we can all play together??
-Heather

Last edited:
Still looking for performers!!!

Could use a couple more performers to do a few songs each...

Let me know if you'd like to perform! Send videos if possible...

-Heather

I would love to come down but im not sure on sunday's availability.

Ha I dunno if any of you saw it but in another thread I talked about one time when my friends were at the oakridge mall and they saw someone else with a ukulele.
Ha they got kinda mad cus I'm the only person they have ever seen with a ukulele.
They thought it was me at first.
but ya
I was just wondering if it was any of you guys?

ill be there.. all i gotta do is try to leave early so i could be there on time..

Thanks Heather! Unfortunately, Dominator says he will definitely not be able to make it on Sunday.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

man this sucks i woke up this morning with a cold. but im popping cough drops and sudafed like candy. i dont want to miss this.

good news and bad news.

so i'm feeling much better. just that my nose is still a little stuffy, but i dont feel sick any more. but i think i got my brother sick and he was supposed to sing.

Well, my niece's bday is on Sun, but its over at 230ish. I'm not really feelin the trek down to San Jo, anyone from the northbay or Berkeley area down to carpool (I'd throw some gas money your way :))?

I live in Vallejo, but after the party, I may be goin down to Berk to attend my friends' cookoff competion as a taste judge :D. Me love to eat!

Edit: just saw the roll call... deleted my question of who's all goin.

Where'r my northbay folks? fred? ray? frank?

Last edited:
so i'm feeling much better. just that my nose is still a little stuffy, but i dont feel sick any more. but i think i got my brother sick and he was supposed to sing.
Tell him to suck it up! :D I'm just kidding, but he really does have a beautiful voice! It would be mega bummer if he couldn't come. Dose him up on meds and drag his ass over!

Well, my niece's bday is on Sun, but its over at 230ish. I'm not really feelin the trek down to San Jo, anyone from the northbay or Berkeley area down to carpool (I'd throw some gas money your way :))?

I live in Vallejo, but after the party, I may be goin down to Berk to attend my friends' cookoff competion as a taste judge :D. Me love to eat!

Edit: just saw the roll call... deleted my question of who's all goin.

Where'r my northbay folks? fred? ray? frank?

Hey Rob! Do you think you can come down? Find a ride? Would love for you to be there!

-Heather

Could use a couple more performers to do a few songs each...

Let me know if you'd like to perform! Send videos if possible...

-Heather

Hey Heather,

I'm in to do a couple of songs. I don't have any videos, but I've played with jjsdad, russ_buss, and I_am_robbyah in recent weekends, so they could speak for me.

Mike

Hey Heather,

I'm in to do a couple of songs. I don't have any videos, but I've played with jjsdad, russ_buss, and I_am_robbyah in recent weekends, so they could speak for me.

Mike
Heather,

I vouch for HeavyJumbo. He's got a nice voice and knows lots of songs. But, then you haven't heard me play, so what do I know... :D

Top Bottom