searching for Kala or Ohana Gloss finish baritone ukuele

ro_sims

Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking for a Kala or Ohana gloss finish baritone ukulele with a price around $200 sold in USA shops. Search the net but could not find one. I only see Kala -KABG. I don't want that one, have that already. If you come across one please let me know, many thanks

Hi, i'm looking for a Kala or Ohana gloss finish baritone ukulele with a price around $200 sold in USA shops. Search the net but could not find one. I only see Kala -KABG. I don't want that one, have that already. If you come across one please let me know, many thanks
Are you open to a used instrument? You would get a much better uke for your money if you found a well cared for, lightly used one. If so, you may want to post this in the Marketplace subforum. I've bought some nice ukes off of members that are like brand new. Just be careful, as there's been some scammers lately offering uke seekers items they don't have. Established UU members are fine. These scamming messages have been coming from people new to the forum.

Last edited:
Are you open to a used instrument? You would get a much better uke for your money if you found a well cared for, lightly used one. If so, you may want to post this in the Marketplace subforum. I've bought some nice ukes off of members that are like brand new. Just be careful, as there's been some scammers lately offering uke seekers items they don't have. Established UU members are fine. These scamming messages have been coming from people new to the forum.
Good idea Cadia, I'll give it a try, i'll post what i'm looking for in the Marketplace. Many thanks

Top Bottom