Hi Edwin, sorry about this but have my weeks messed up and I won’t be able to host properly for Season 626 so have to withdraw. I can do 628 or Ylle, @kolibri , are you able to swap to 626 and I’ll take 627?

Hi Edwin, sorry about this but have my weeks messed up and I won’t be able to host properly for Season 626 so have to withdraw. I can do 628 or Ylle, @kolibri , are you able to swap to 626 and I’ll take 627?
Hopefully somebody else can take 626. I cannot due to travels, but I'll be back and ready for 627.

Hi @jtsteam ! I was considering taking 629 and @ukudancer posted a nice lil nudge in the current Season that reminded me to come claim it. Now to think of theme!
Excellent, thanks, I'll add you to the list!

I've also added lots of weeks to the list in the hope it encourages more people to sign up :).

Oh thank dog! I'm so glad someone took it. Hosting takes a good bit of energy even if I'm perpetually online!
I do have some Emergency Theme Ideas lined up if we ever lack a host, but let's hope it doesn't come to that :).

Remember folks, if you're enjoying taking part, you'll almost certainly enjoy hosting occasionally. I reckon we have enough regulars that once or twice a year is more than often enough assuming everyone steps up at some point. Possibly my favourite thing about hosting is picking a theme then having some original songs come into existence that would otherwise not have existed, but there's also seeing people finally learn and perform they've been meaning to learn for years. So it's rewarding too!

Anyone can host, the only requirement being to have posted at least one video to a season before just so you know what it's all about. But if you're considering it and a bit nervous about it, I'm willing to talk you through what's needed (don't worry, it's not much).

hey Edwin, just saw your message brother
happy to host #631 mate
xo

Reactions: joo
Top Bottom