(Sold): aNueNue UT200 Moon Bird tenor ($975)

Rococoapuffs

Reaction score
For sale is an aNueNue UT200 Moon Bird tenor ukulele: The uke is lightly used and in excellent condition with no strum marks or signs off use aside from two little dings toward the bottom from when I bent over to place it on the case and my glasses feel off my head into it..doh. this is shown in the 9th photos with some details.
It is currently strung with Uke Logic soft tension re-entrant and plays beautifully like a bell. What more can be said about these, they really are wonderful.

I bought this from HMS in the midst of pandemic while fancying myself the next Tobias Elof... and while I love it, I don't need it and it doesn't get the play it deserves. It particularly suits jazz and classical playing IMHO with very clean and precise sound.

I'm asking $1025 which includes shipping within the continental U.S.

Pictures can be found here:

If your are local to Charlotte, NC area I'm happy to meet up and let you play it first as well. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Last edited:
For sale is an aNueNue UT200 Moon Bird tenor ukulele: The uke is lightly used and in excellent condition with no strum marks or signs off use aside from two little dings toward the bottom from when I bent over to place it on the case and my glasses feel off my head into it..doh. this is shown in the 9th photos with some details.
It is currently strung with Uke Logic soft tension re-entrant and plays beautifully like a bell. What more can be said about these, they really are wonderful.

I bought this from HMS in the midst of pandemic while fancying myself the next Tobias Elof... and while I love it, I don't need it and it doesn't get the play it deserves. It particularly suits jazz and classical playing IMHO with very clean and precise sound. I'm getting a banjo as well so need to start saving up.

I'm asking $1025 which includes shipping within the continental U.S.

Pictures can be found here:

If your are local to Charlotte, NC area I'm happy to meet up and let you play it first as well. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Oooh, I am sorely tempted!

Uploaded some additional pics per a request that show username and date as well as detail on the very minor dings below the bridge.

Please reach out with any questions!

Last edited:
(Bump) Dropping this to $975 through Sunday before moving to Reverb

Thank you. What year is it?

This is a 2021. Purchased and setup March 2021 by Joel at Hawaii Music Supply.

Thanks,
Jon

I am definitely interested but can’t confirm until early next week. I hooe it is still here. I will check back.

Sorry I missed this one... I'm nearby Charlotte and would have loved to check it out in person. Oh well, you snooze, you loose. :sleep:

I was tempted as well. I might pick up a moonbird but am unsure if it will be too bright for me, and I'm reluctant to splurge on a new one.

Top Bottom