Sold - FS: 2019 Blackbird Clara

RafterGirl

Reaction score
Blackbird Clara concert ukulele for sale. Purchased new from HMS in April 2019. Base model, with 2 strap buttons. Set-up high G, with Oasis bright strings. I bought this ukulele to be my travel and outdoor adventure ukulele. I traveled to one ukulele festival, and took it on a couple whitewater rafting, and kayak touring trips. What I found was that after a day of rafting or paddling, my hands & fingers were pretty beat up from water & sand. I just didn't feel like playing my uke. This ukulele deserves to be played much more that I have been playing it. This is a very nice, high quality ukulele, with a great sound. There are 5-6 people in my local ukulele group that play Blackbird Claras exclusively. I would describe the sound as full and loud. The ukulele is in very good condition, with no damage. It will include a nice Gator padded gig bag, a blackbird strap that Sherrin from Sherrins Threads made for me, and an extra pack of Oasis strings.

If you are not familiar with Blackbird ukuleles, they are made in San Francisco of Ekoa. Ekoa is a flax fiber and bio-based resin composite developed by Blackbird. These ukuleles are very sturdy and weather stable. The current price for this ukulele new is $1400, and there is a 6 month waiting list.

Selling for $1000 shipped. CONUS only. PayPal goods and services for payment. Well packaged and shipped via USPS with tracking to the buyer's verified PayPal address. Please PM me with questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpg
    IMG_1829.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1830.jpg
    IMG_1830.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1749.jpg
    IMG_1749.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1748.jpg
    IMG_1748.jpg