SOLD: Like-New Cocobolo Tenor Ukulele

Chicken or egg?

I believe the photos and price should come before the interest as they are largely interdependent. And UAS might kick in for someone. If you want to move it on, then post it for sale and be patient.

~ SOLD ~

Like new Cocobolo tenor ukulele. Top and back binding, end and back stripe. Side sound port. Nickel strap buttons. Uke Crazy case. Strung high-G. Grover tuners. Very nicely appointed uke for the price, and now even cheaper.

Borrowing Larry's words from below: "This particular instrument has the top, back, and sides made from Nicaraguan Teak, rather than their usual all-Cocobolo construction." I actually didn't realize this! Good to know. :)

As mentioned in my initial post above, I recently won the option to purchase this via the Cocobolo lotto and just received it. It's in like new condition with less than an hour of playing time on it.

I paid $572, which included the $399 price of the ukulele, $25 for the addition of strap buttons, $49 for the case, and $99 for shipping.

NEW PRICE: $400, shipping to CONUS included. Paypal preferred.

If interested, PM me here or email me at bretterb AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks!

-Brett

Attachments

• Cocobolo-2340.jpg
    Cocobolo-2340.jpg
    676.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Cocobolo-2338.jpg
    Cocobolo-2338.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Cocobolo-2343.jpg
    Cocobolo-2343.jpg
    716.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Cocobolo-2345.jpg
    Cocobolo-2345.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Cocobolo-2347.jpg
    Cocobolo-2347.jpg
    610.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Cocobolo-2344.jpg
    Cocobolo-2344.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
You should point out that this particular instrument has the top, back, and sides made from Nicaraguan Teak, rather than their usual all-Cocobolo construction. I'm not sure if it makes a difference in the sound, but it's worth mentioning. It's pretty, for sure!

Good looking tenor. Love the tak grain. I especially like the way the Cocobolo fretboard and accents contrast with the teak.
A friend has an all-teak tenor from Cocobolo Ukuleles. He said it has a very similar sound to their all-Cocobolo tenors.

Cocobolo’s are well made at an affordable price. Nice uke. Good luck on sale.

Top Bottom