SOLD: Mya-Moe Custom All Mastergrade Chocolate Heart Myrtle

ukulelemana

Sharing the Spirit of 'Ukulele
UU VIP
Reaction score
**This uke has sold**

I love these Mya-Moe ukes, and this is a spectacular one built fairly recently by Cary. She is #2739 and is a custom tenor built with a crazy cool set of Mastergrade Chocolate Heart Myrtle for the top, back, and sides. This one is bound in bloodwood on the top, back, fretboard, and headstock, and also has a matching bloodwood rosette.

You can see the full specs at https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=2739&submit=Track

The condition is super minty and has had very little play time on it as I'm always moving between ukes. This uke will ship with a hard case as well.

Looking to get **SOLD** including shipping within the CONUS. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, or internationally will require additional funds to cover costs. NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES. Respectable offers will be considered.

IMG_8387.jpgIMG_8388.jpgIMG_8389.jpgIMG_8390.jpgIMG_8392.jpgIMG_8391.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad (good thing) you are not selling any baritones....

I love these Mya-Moe ukes, and this is a spectacular one built fairly recently by Cary. She is #2739 and is a custom tenor built with a crazy cool set of Mastergrade Chocolate Heart Myrtle for the top, back, and sides. This one is bound in bloodwood on the top, back, fretboard, and headstock, and also has a matching bloodwood rosette.

You can see the full specs at https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=2739&submit=Track

The condition is super minty and has had very little play time on it as I'm always moving between ukes. This uke will ship with a hard case as well.

Looking to get $1700 including shipping within the CONUS. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, or internationally will require additional funds to cover costs. NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES. Respectable offers will be considered.

View attachment 142841View attachment 142838View attachment 142837View attachment 142840View attachment 142836View attachment 142839
Whoa! Seriously gorgeous.

Oh, that is gorgeous! I love myrtle as a tone wood. This one's exceptional.

Looking to get $1700 including shipping within the CONUS. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, or internationally will require additional funds to cover costs. NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES. Respectable offers will be considered.

View attachment 142841View attachment 142838View attachment 142837View attachment 142840View attachment 142836View attachment 142839
❤️❤️❤️

Someone's a lucky dog! Wish I could find something like that in Concert size
Ya she's going to love this beauty! I don't see a ton of Mya-Moe concerts, but you could always order one directly from Cary. His build times aren't terribly long compared to some other waitlists.

Top Bottom