SOLD: ROMERO CREATIONS Replica Tenor Cedar/Rosewood

Tanman

Reaction score
Please see my ad on reverb. UU members’ price SOLD

Last edited:
Thats my dream uke thats affordable. They sound so good with that mix of woods. Good luck with the sale, those sold out quick when they came out.

Wow, what a beauty. Good luck with the sale! Someone will be lucky for sure to snatch this up.

Could you describe the condition of the uke? In your reverb listing you said the slight marks were from the maker. possible to highlight what they are?

Could you describe the condition of the uke? In your reverb listing you said the slight marks were from the maker. possible to highlight what they are?
There are no scratches, dings, or anything like that. The uke is essentially brand new.

I’m referring to extremely slight and few impressions here and there in the “clear coat” only. I added a pic to the reverb ad, second from last pic gives example.

Don’t get me wrong, the finish is extremely well done, just not on a level like Kanilea where it’s truly perfect glassy gloss. This is a nice poly finish. Unlike many other Asian finishes, this is NOT overly thick or milky in appearance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom