SOLD: Romero Creations "The Replica" Spalted Mango Tenor

ukulelemana

Sharing the Spirit of 'Ukulele
UU VIP
Reaction score
**THIS UKE HAS BEEN SOLD**

Romero Creations ukes need no introduction around here. They tend to sell quickly in both the new and used markets as they are quality instruments at very reasonable prices.

These "Replica" tenors have incredible tone to them and are built so well. This one is an all spalted mango tenor that has some very wild and unique spalting all over.

I originally bought this from The Ukulele Site a few years ago and, although I've had it a few years, it's still in excellent/mint condition.

Comes with a hard case.

Looking to get **SOLD** shipped within the CONUS. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will cost extra. NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES.

IMG_7804.jpgIMG_7805.jpgIMG_7807.jpgIMG_7808.jpgIMG_7806.jpg

Last edited:
These tenors have been renamed the Pepe Romero "Signature" model. Because there was some confusion about what "Replica" stood for.
It meant that they were a production version of Pepe's custom made Series 5 tenors.

I bought a more recent Romero Creations Signature Spalted Mango tenor in May* and it looks identical in construction to this Replica. Except mine has black Gotoh UPT tuners instead of chrome, and the spalting pattern looks different.

I really like it. Light weight. Great sustain, yet clear notes. Warm, yet quite loud for mango. Especially with Romero Low-G strings on it. Very comfortable flattened D neck. Flawless build.

They go for about $1200 USD these days. And the spalting is nowhere near as dramatic as the Mango on this one. If I hadn't bought mine, I'd be all over this.

*Bought it just before we decided to move.

Thanks for weighing in on this @Kenn2018! I had forgotten about the name change Pepe did. But, yes, these are great sounding ukes! Hopefully someone will jump on this killer deal! :)

Thanks for weighing in on this @Kenn2018! I had forgotten about the name change Pepe did. But, yes, these are great sounding ukes! Hopefully someone will jump on this killer deal! :)
I would love this! But funds are tight right now, unfortunately.

Hey Mike, congrats on the sale! Don't forget to close out your listings over on Flea Market Music :D

Top Bottom