Sopranino makers?

khairijamian

Reaction score
I have only known the Ohana SK-21 sopranino, and also Kala Pocket Uke. Small ukes will always draw our attention. So what else do we have in this sub-soprano category? Custom makers/luthiers are also welcomed, let's gather it all in this thread!

Tangi made one, the Manini. Koaloha makes the Noah. Carnival made a number of plastic, sopranino-scaled ukuleles, the Ukette among them. The Lyon & Healy Uke Junior is also in the sub-soprano category. These are the ones that I'm familiar with.

Tangi made one, the Manini. Koaloha makes the Noah. Carnival made a number of plastic, sopranino-scaled ukuleles, the Ukette among them. The Lyon & Healy Uke Junior is also in the sub-soprano category. These are the ones that I'm familiar with.

Ah, I forgot the Noah! The rest is unfamiliar to me, but hey, thanks!

Black Bear makes a beautiful sopranino now and then. Also, there's the Maccaferri Ukette---all solid styron.

I have a Noah AND a Kala Pocket Acacia. I love both, I wrote a writeup/response yesterday, you can't go wrong with either. But I gotta tell ya, the Kala is very, very, very small!! Fun too!

Top Bottom