SOTU 640: BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

I have one last video (from yesterday) still uploading ... will come back and edit when it finishes....

Yesterday's set at the Chapters open mic, with full band:

"I Am Not the Only Cowboy" - Josh Joplin Group
"A Horse With No Name" - America
""Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys" - Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson
"Tubthumping" - Chumbawamba

Last edited:
@UkeFoote
I can only agree with everything Wendy @UkeCan1 has said here, Brian. Great show - I hope your neighbours know how lucky they are to have you! And the sound came through so well on Zoom. Big thanks to you and Borfus - and also to everyone watching on Zoom for being such great company! 🙂
This lady was late to the party. She came round this afternoon, having already missed Borfus Wallaby and the Wallaby family.

And with Ralf and Sabine reliably bringing up the rear, it is regretfully time to close this yee-hawing week! So, skedaddle you ornery lot ... the corral is now closed and it's time to go in search of exotic place names for Joko. (I'll be back later with a wrap ... now, GIT!!!)

This lady was late to the party. She came round this afternoon, having already missed Borfus Wallaby and the Wallaby family.

I’ve already mentioned how I’d love to play bass like Borfus. I’d also like to bounce around on two hind feet. Does that make me a Double Wallaby Wannabee? 🤔😖😆
I’ll stop that now! 😬

Oh, Wendy ... I'm sorry! Not sure how I missed you ... you will be added forthwith!
Well, I did sneak the post in two minutes late, while the video was still uploading, and then edited in the video after you posted your wrap post ... AND it started a whole new page ... so I wasn't all that surprised it escaped your notice. 😁

I did perform it the day before, and explicitly for your Season, so I very much appreciate your indulging my tardy posting behavior, even though I was a bit of a naughty schoolchild about it.

This has been a fun Season. Thank you! 🌟

Thanks for a fun fabulous Season, Val! You are a delightful host.

PS, this is what YouTube thought I should see next after your wrap video:

A5CFCD49-28A9-40FF-B3F4-72E106F750F1.jpeg

Here’s a belated SOTU 640: I have been singing country music for a while in the past. I wanted to record this with my Stetson on and I did, but… husband wasn’t there to assist and I had to improvise. So you can only hear my voice 😀

Here’s a belated SOTU 640: I have been singing country music for a while in the past. I wanted to record this with my Stetson on and I did, but… husband wasn’t there to assist and I had to improvise. So you can only hear my voice 😀

Fab stuff, Nina! I suppose I should really advise you that this belongs on the "Island of Misfit Seasonistas" since the Season finished a little while ago now. However, I have made the executive decision to add you to the Playlist ... I can't ignore such a wonderful and energetic performance.

IMG_4505.jpeg

Thanks a lot for the compliment! Welk, I’ll add this to the Island thread…as well as this selfiecwith fab hat😀

A most excellent hat! (Has it got a furry "tail" or have you got a cat sitting on your head?)
Yes it has a furry tail! My aunt gave it to me when she and my uncle went back to Canada, where they live since. She’s a singer and my uncle ( my father’s youngest brother) is a guitar, lap steel and pedal steel player.

Top Bottom