Spring into Uke 2023

Have a great time, Jerry.

If I weren't in California, I'd be there.

Unfortunately, I won't have time to get together with anyone from UU for playing while I am here.

-Kurt​

Have fun Jerry. Stu was just here in Salt Lake City last weekend for a workshop & master class. He's awesome.

Have a great time, Jerry.

If I weren't in California, I'd be there.

Unfortunately, I won't have time to get together with anyone from UU for playing while I am here.

-Kurt​
Yes, I hear the same thing from other ukuleleists in CA. They can't manage to attend east coast events. 😂

Gee, my son is in England. I should tell him to visit the Southern Ukulele Store. He's in Manchester, though. 🙄

Spring into Uke was a very nice event, as usual. I learned a long time ago that these events are more for socializing and entertainment than actually learning. The instructors throw so much new information at us that we can't absorb it all. Still, I always pick up a tip or two. We had about eight people from our local groups.

I was part of the planning committee for the first two, and have only missed one since we started.

Until now, that is.

I plan to be back - the house we (have spent almost 2 years on, and) are still working on is less than 1/2 mile from Ron Gordan's house.

I'll have no excuse to miss it.

Top Bottom