Song Help Request Super Mario Tabs PLEASE HELP!

avester508

Reaction score
Ok so i was browsing through Youtube and happened to watched this guy play the Super Mario Theme Song on his uke and my jaws dropped.

I've been searching all over google for the tabs on the plucking version of the song but i cant seem to find any!!

it's been about a week now and I'm getting extremely frustrated because i can't find them!

i tried to watch song videos to to see how they play it but i can't seem to follow along due to their speed or either the hand is blocking the frets.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE PLUCKING VERSION OF THE SONG!! =[[

thank you.

Ok...thank you.
And you're welcome. But dude, so much frustration in your second post in not the way to go. Chill out and get your google search engine looked over. Probably just a loose tube or a stuck valve somewhere. Perhaps someone put sugar in your tank. Blowing through the carburettor with some pressured air will most likely fix your problem.

Then, enter "mario bros ukulele tab" and enjoy :rock: peedeepeepoodeepee-pah! pah. pee-poo-poo-padeeteedee pee-poo-poo...

Last edited:
And also, please read the stickies next time. The tabs section is for completed tabs only, not for asking help. I'm moving this thread to the song help section now.

Ok so i was browsing through Youtube and happened to watched this guy play the Super Mario Theme Song on his uke and my jaws dropped.

I've been searching all over google for the tabs on the plucking version of the song but i cant seem to find any!!

it's been about a week now and I'm getting extremely frustrated because i can't find them!

i tried to watch song videos to to see how they play it but i can't seem to follow along due to their speed or either the hand is blocking the frets.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE PLUCKING VERSION OF THE SONG!! =[[

thank you.

It might help if you would post a link to the "plucking" version.

Top Bottom