Tarrega Lagrima, sheet music and TAB for Baritone (also works on Low G)

wqking

Reaction score
Hi all,

I transcribe the wonderful music, Tarrega Lagrima, from Classical Guitar to Ukulele.
I try to keep the Ukulele version close to the Classical Guitar version, and retain all necessary information (voices, fingering, dynamics, etc).
Most fingering are similar to the Classical Guitar version, I adjusted them slightly to fit the narrower fret space on Ukulele.
The Classical Guitar version has at least 3 voices, I merged them and keep only 2 voices for simplification.
The notation includes 2 scores. One is the full score. The other is the melody score, which only includes the melody, not including any harmony or accompaniment.
I focus on musicality very much, so the tablatures usually have rich information to help you to play them in real musical way.

The notation is for Baritone, but you can play it on Low G perfectly. I'm currently practicing it on Low G, I don't have Baritone yet.

Note: I'm pretty a beginner for such kind of transcription. If you find any mistakes or anything to improve, please let me know.

This is the direct link to the sheet music and TAB in pdf format

I've just found this. Your arrangement works very well - it's just beautiful. Thank you very much.

Hi, I also just found this. Someone recently posted a vid in this forum of this nice piece with a steel guitar. So I thought I'd give it a shot and see if someone posted some uke tabe of it here. And I found your nice tabs. Thanks for it, greatly appreciated!

Such a gorgeous and poignant piece of music. Coincidentally, I was just inching my way through it last night (in Jeff Peterson’s book for low G ukulele), and wondering whether I’ll ever be able to play it all the way through, fluently and without having to fumble around. A wonderful goal to work towards!

Such a gorgeous and poignant piece of music. Coincidentally, I was just inching my way through it last night (in Jeff Peterson’s book for low G ukulele), and wondering whether I’ll ever be able to play it all the way through, fluently and without having to fumble around. A wonderful goal to work towards!
Sure is! I'm definitely going to add it to the long-term goal list!

Nice! Last night I was just listening to Brandon Acker's rendition of this on classical guitar (via YouTube.) A skill level to aspire to!

Now that I have my baritone, this gives me something to work on! Thanks wqking for your arrangement!

One question, what are the numerals above the notation, starting with "CIX4" ?
Thank you!

Top Bottom