Tabs/Chords The Cliff Edwards Project

Thank you. I'll eventually work out how to do the links and editing properly, then I can revise and correct this version.

Fantastic work Jon. I just downloaded this excellent songbook. Thank you so much for putting in all that work. You deserve a break. Take the rest of the day off. You have done a great service to the UU community and uke players in general. What a great undertaking. I am impressed. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you X 200.

Fantastic work Jon. I just downloaded this excellent songbook. Thank you so much for putting in all that work. You deserve a break. Take the rest of the day off. You have done a great service to the UU community and uke players in general. What a great undertaking. I am impressed. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you X 200.
That's extremely generous, thank you.

One of the sheets I typed up at the weekend, and an entry in our occasional series "Please don't take dating advice from 1920s popular songs":

IMG_7094.jpeg

I've been experimenting with printing vinyl stickers on my home inkjet, which seems to work quite well. Of course, it would be easy to go overboard and end up with stickers everywhere…

IMG_0874.jpeg

Top Bottom