The Rebel Ukulele Contest One: Guess the Weight

Thanks for putting on this fun and generous contest, @just yo and @July Bangkok !

Full disclosure, I was planning to wait until 11:59pm and guess 1g over the highest and 1g below the lowest guesses... but I'm realizing those are likely too high and too low to be realistic. 😬 Instead, I'm trying another super secret strategy.

10895.5g
12217.7g
11297.5g

Good luck everyone!

I also wanted to share my unofficial guess of 8888.8g. It's a Chinese lucky number and shaped like most bodies of our favorite instrument!! Unfortunately, I think it's on the low side. If someone takes it and wins in the next 15min, shame on me and you're welcome! 🙃

Thanks for putting on this fun and generous contest, @just yo and @July Bangkok !

Full disclosure, I was planning to wait until 11:59pm and guess 1g over the highest and 1g below the lowest guesses... but I'm realizing those are likely too high and too low to be realistic. 😬 Instead, I'm trying another super secret strategy.

10895.5g
12217.7g
11297.5g

Good luck everyone!

I also wanted to share my unofficial guess of 8888.8g. It's a Chinese lucky number and shaped like most bodies of our favorite instrument!! Unfortunately, I think it's on the low side. If someone takes it and wins in the next 15min, shame on me and you're welcome! 🙃
I appreciate your take on this and I was tempted to do the same thing, but I came to the same conclusion. Good luck!

I appreciate your take on this and I was tempted to do the same thing, but I came to the same conclusion. Good luck!
you still have time to take 8888.8!! ;)

I actually messaged Yo and July to ask what time the contest officially ends, before they posted the answer. 😏 I'm assuming enough people asked for them to post it in the thread.

Hi UU friends
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long.

And the answer is "9944".

Congratulation to
mikelz777 "9934" for the 1st prize.

and
1) 9,205
2) 9,990
3) 10,400

Thanks!
Shaw "9990" for the 2nd prize.

I will DM both of you for the contact address.

And tomorrow I will put both prizes photos in this thread.

Thank you again for joining us this contest.

Hi UU friends
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long.

And the answer is "9944".

Congratulation to

mikelz777 "9934" for the 1st prize.

and

Shaw "9990" for the 2nd prize.

I will DM both of you for the contact address.

And tomorrow I will put both prizes photos in this thread.

Thank you again for joining us this contest.
Wow! :oops: I don't believe it!! 🤯

When I first saw the contest I wasn't even going to enter thinking I'd never be able guess the weight of 15 ukes. After a few days of seeing the contest thread popping up I thought to myself, "Why not take a shot? You can't win if you don't enter and what fun is that?" I didn't expect to win but I thought it would be fun to see how close I could guess when I didn't even know for sure what size of ukes I was guessing on.

Thanks for such a fun and generous contest!

Wow! :oops: I don't believe it!! 🤯

When I first saw the contest I wasn't even going to enter thinking I'd never be able guess the weight of 15 ukes. After a few days of seeing the contest thread popping up I thought to myself, "Why not take a shot? You can't win if you don't enter and what fun is that?" I didn't expect to win but I thought it would be fun to see how close I could guess when I didn't even know for sure what size of ukes I was guessing on.

Thanks for such a fun and generous contest!
Congratulations Mike!

Top Bottom