The Seasonista Anthem !

GinnyT11 and 23skidoo,
I wasn't able to locate a songsheet for this but I did find the lyrics you posted. I've edited the lyrics to match the video and added the chord names and changes into a one page songsheet. I'd like to put the songsheet out there on our local uke club's Facebook Files and I've suggested on the UWC FB Event Page that it would be a great sing-along to use for next year's Ukulele Flash Mob. Would one of you mind reviewing my draft and give the o.k. for such use? Personal message to you here? Thanks - dd

I've lost 21 lbs in weight since I recorded that. Any chance you can......... Oh ok then. ;-)
Thanks for a great job folks.

Dave - well done on the weight-loss! :)
Like you, I wondered about stuff like CGI, air-brushing, etc... I mean, if this is going to be viral, we all want to look stunning - that's a LOT of miracle work for Bill :D

One more thing - be sure to listen with headphones or good speakers so you can hear the amazing bass work from we tiger Michael and Ukelite Steffen - along with Ralf's drums, they really tie the whole thing together, I think.

You're so right! I've downloaded the video and listened to it like a million times (it's addictive) and YES there is so much depth to it - like the bass and the 'slider' sounds, as well as Matty's "mouth sounds" (what's the proper term for those sounds?), along with the recorder, kazoo, glockenspiel and drums. By the way, I love Ralf's rocker-drumming vibe!!! :love:

Just to repeat my request - is it ok to share widely? This is such an achievement, and so heartwarming! And I'd like to do a blog post on it.... ok Ginny and Bill?

Ok... I think I owe you guys a big apology..... :( Someone from Ukulele Underground Philippines asked about the lyrics, chords etc that we used - they watched the video and were mighty impressed. They want to do something similar. So, without thinking or even having the common courtesy of asking (like Lesley has), I sent them the lyrics/chords. I did say that they must acknowledge that Ginny wrote the lyrics. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I really am sorry for not thinking first. I hope that this won't be a problem................ I am so so sorry........

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the video so much - thanks for all the kind words! It means a lot.

As far as sharing goes - I have no problem with any sharing whatsoever! Anyone can share this with whomever they'd like - as long as Ginny gets credit for the adapted lyrics, like filifpinouker suggested.

Here's the link to the song sheet we used Dennis:

https://app.box.com/s/4y5874ampeh8qcdljxbj

Share away!

Ok... I think I owe you guys a big apology..... :( Someone from Ukulele Underground Philippines asked about the lyrics, chords etc that we used - they watched the video and were mighty impressed. They want to do something similar. So, ... I sent them the lyrics/chords. I did say that they must acknowledge that Ginny wrote the lyrics. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I really am sorry for not thinking first. I hope that this won't be a problem....I am so so sorry.

Shaggy, dear, worry not. Uke love demands to be spread!

Last edited:
Just fantastic!!!! :worship:

Oh, I just love this so much. Huge props to Ginny and Bill, but also to all the Seasonistas, even the ones who weren't able to perticipate. The community is what allowed this to happen, and boy am I ever grateful for you guys. The ukulele has been such a giant force for good in my life, and I am so glad and proud and humbled to share that with a fantastic group of like-minded folks.

¡Viva las Seasonistas!

An epic production, a year in the making, I can't imagine how many man-hours Bill spent editing.

Thanks both of you for putting this together, it's a permanent monument to this wonderful community.

I just wrote to TheUkeBloke to tell him about the Anthem and to try to get him to come back to the Seasons.
Do you know anyone else in the Anthem who might not know about it?

The Anthem is a masterpiece, I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

Great work Bill for your production skills, and to Ginny for organising it. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I was thinking today how much I care about this Seasonista community. I'm also thankful to have made some real friends among these disparate and far-flung ukers (some I've met in person, some I haven't).
I'm bumping this thread up so we (and maybe some newbies) can have another look at how wonderful the Seasonistas are.

Innkeeper! Hugs all around, and put it on my tab.

Well done Ginny and Bill and everyone who took part,GREAT job putting all of it together, it was a pleasure to be part of it.

OMG, how did I miss this. AWESOME! I was wondering about it this morning and used the search feature to find it. from my neophyte editing I know how much time this took.
a big THANKS to Bill and Ginny and all WHO helped put this together. I've got our fledgling uke group playing it now.

Top Bottom