This is all I have

Great tune, Laurence, and you played it very well. When I closed my eyes, the image that the music brought to my mind was of a creek, the water vigorously rippling downstream. Lively, but also soothing.

I agree with Jan's interpretation....nature sounds of water running down a stream....nicely done...enjoyed it very much.😁

Great tune, Laurence, and you played it very well. When I closed my eyes, the image that the music brought to my mind was of a creek, the water vigorously rippling downstream. Lively, but also soothing.
That's a lovely image Jan! I often have visual cues in mind when I'm composing. Like a film score.

I finally have a chance to catch up on listening to posts. Wow. This is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Much appreciated! Good job moderating btw. I am admin on another uke site, good mods make a difference.

Laurence, this is just beautiful! I especially like how creative the melody is. It is not predictable but remains harmonious and calming. Do you use a special tuning for this song?
Thank you! It's always great to hear such nice feedback for an original tune. This would be in standard low G tuning, except that this is a super tenor so I keep it tuned a whole step lower, down in Bb.

Top Bottom