Today's Chuckle

A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks, with the sweetest little lisp, between two missing teeth, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?"
As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit, or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabbit, or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"
She, in turn, blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says, in a tiny quiet voice, "I don't think my python weally gives a thit."

Not to be taken literally ! ........ It makes the point that now when we don't have DST we miss it. Everything now is later. DST noon is now one.

I don't like sunset being an hour earlier now.
Whaddya mean, "We miss it"??

I remember when Nixon declared year-round Daylight Savings Time when I was in High School, in the early 70s.

I hated walking to school in pitch black, watching the sunrise while waiting for homeroom to start, and sunset before dinner; at least now, with standard time, I get to eat breakfast in the light., and it is still light before I leave work... and Solstice is less than 40 days away!

It's confusing. It just depends on if you want a light earlier DST morning, or light later Standard evening. I'll take the lighter evening.

Last edited:
Bon Jovi, Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, Kevin Cronin from REO, and who is bottom left? Ozzy maybe? Anyway, Tyler is the only one who looks like a grandma...always has, always will.

Bon Jovi, Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, Kevin Cronin from REO, and who is bottom left? Ozzy maybe? Anyway, Tyler is the only one who looks like a grandma...always has, always will.
Yeah, that's Ozzy.

I never saw REO on video, but recall the records.

When I was in college in W.Va. in the late 1970s, they played a concert at the college, but I was sick, and couldn't go.

Top Bottom