Tribal Theory in San Diego ALL AGES (till 10pm)!!

tribal_theory1

Reaction score
Tribal Theory in San Diego

What's up everybody, just wanted to let all the SoCal people know about our gig this Saturday, 6/6 at the Skybox Sports Bar & Grill. It's a fundraiser for polynesian dance group Kaleo O'Nalani and for my band Tribal Theory. Festivities start outside at 5pm with performances by Kaleo O'Nalani dancers. There will be food and raffles. Tribal Theory starts at 8:30 inside Skybox. Cover charge is $5. We're using the money we make to help fund our trip to Hawaii next month so we can use all the help we can get!! Hope to see some of you there! :shaka:

Here's the address
4809 Clairemont Dr
San Diego, CA 92117

Last edited:
I just moved from San Diego, but I highly recommend these guys. I saw them open for Mishka and Dirty Heads and it was sick, check them out if you can.:shaka:

I just moved from San Diego, but I highly recommend these guys. I saw them open for Mishka and Dirty Heads and it was sick, check them out if you can.:shaka:

+1

tribal theory is the shizzle. if youre able to make this show you wont be displeased! incredible performers and all of them are great guys.
:shaka:

+1

tribal theory is the shizzle. if youre able to make this show you wont be displeased! incredible performers and all of them are great guys.
:shaka:

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I think I might've been misinformed about the "All Ages" thing. I guess youngins aren't allowed at all in the bar, even before 10:30. Sorry youth.

Top Bottom