Song Help Request TUS Pink Panther tutorial ... Anybody got the link?

Tiger Camo

Reaction score
Searching for the TUS video where Corey gives a tutorial on the Pink Panther. I was watching it a few months back and it seems I failed to book mark it (dang it) and my YouTube searching, thus far, has been unsuccessful. If anybody has the link handy, give me a shout.

Thanks mucho.

Tiger Camo....? Aloha! I am very sorry I don't have the "Pink Panther" videoclip that you are looking for, but I JUST did a 5-part tutorial for it on my YouTube["Shorts"] ʻukulele channel last week, and would like to invite you to view it if you like, at: Ukulele 808 Though I am only churning out 5 "YouTubeShorts" every week(end), I will eventually be doing longer tutorials, including the "Pink Panther." I hope the 5-part YTShorts tutorials will help you - and if they don't, please let me know. All the best, Kuʻulei

Tiger Camo....? Aloha! I am very sorry I don't have the "Pink Panther" videoclip that you are looking for, but I JUST did a 5-part tutorial for it on my YouTube["Shorts"] ʻukulele channel last week, and would like to invite you to view it if you like, at: Ukulele 808 Though I am only churning out 5 "YouTubeShorts" every week(end), I will eventually be doing longer tutorials, including the "Pink Panther." I hope the 5-part YTShorts tutorials will help you - and if they don't, please let me know. All the best, Kuʻulei

Thanks much! I'll check it out. Got a link?

You are so very welcome!
Thanks much! I'll check it out. Got a link?
Thank you so much for at least being willing to take a look at my "Pink Panther" videoclips! Sorry it took me a while to get the links, as I am still so new to all of this, and still so unfamiliar with the "how to's" and "where to's" - LOL!!! I have no idea how the version you wanted was played, but I made my own version (I never try to copy anyone) and I hope you will like my short arrangement of it, even though it's just a very short and simple version. Here are the links to the 5-part tutorial:

YIKES!!! I am SO SORRY, but I JUST caught a mistake in the videoclip: YouTubeShorts Part 3 of 5 for the Pink Panther. I called C7: 0 0 0 3 (which is a "C chord") and it should be C7: 0 0 0 1
I will consult with my YouTube manager on how to take care of this error! Thanks to you, I was able to find this error, as I never would have taken the time to watch it again - but I had to, to make sure I had the right links in order before sending them to you!!! Thank you again for at least being willing to take a look at my tutorial videoclips for the Pink Panther - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Top Bottom