Uke Logic Now Available at Strings by Mail

I don't see a hard tension tenor set, only soft t.

They are excellent strings

I don't see a hard tension tenor set, only soft t.
Wow, they must be quickly turning over stock ... When I checked last Thurs ( Nov. 2) they only had hard tensions!!

FWIW, Uke Logics strings are "universal" for Soprano/Concert/Tenor... i.e., one size fits all (those three) Only the Baritone has it's own set.

I like Strings By Mail for their huge selection AND their discounts for Veterans, Military, and First Responders. (take note of the name of the street on which they are located).

Strings By Mail and Just Strings are my favorite sources.
Between the two, I can find any string I desire. Excellent service from both.

I want to try a set of soft tension and was looking at their site. Can anyone provide feedback on their unwound low G? I know they sell sets with both wound and unwound low G. I will probably order an unwound set along with a separate wound string. I know 4stringboy swears by them but I believe he sticks with the soft tension high g on his ukuleles except baritone.

I order many of my strings from Strings By Mail; and I had written them inquiring if they could carry some strings, including UkeLogic and Flight strings (particularly for those of us with the Steel String Rock Series). I was pleased to see that they listen to those suggestions and are now stocking them!

I want to try a set of soft tension and was looking at their site. Can anyone provide feedback on their unwound low G? I know they sell sets with both wound and unwound low G. I will probably order an unwound set along with a separate wound string. I know 4stringboy swears by them but I believe he sticks with the soft tension high g on his ukuleles except baritone.
I've tried both the wound and unwound strings from them on baritones and tenors. I like both but recently I've been leaning toward their selection of wound strings. The Gold smooth wound strings and the Thomastik-Infeld strings are excellent.

Top Bottom