UU California Tour 2010

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Aloha everyone!

It's that time of the year again. Time to fly out of the rock in the middle of the sea and onto a bigger rock we call the "mainland." We're hitting up California again so if you're in the area make sure to check us out! Here's the tour schedule including their websites and stuff for you to check out.

Sept 24th: Berkeley, CA - Mike DaSilva ukulele shop 7pm
2547 8th st, Suite 28
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 649 1548
http://ukemaker.com

Sept 26th: San Diego, CA - Pacific Arts dance studio 7pm
6904 Miramar Road
San Diego, CA 92121-2617
(858) 566-3800
http://pacificartsds.com

Sept 28th: San Diego, CA - TBA

Sept 30th: Long beach, CA - DiPiazzas 7pm
5205 E Pacific Coast hwy
Long Beach, CA 90804
562 498 2461
http://dipiazzas.com

Oct 2nd: Cerritos, CA - SoCal Ukulele Festival (all day event)
Cerritos Park East community center
13234 East 166th street
Cerritos, CA 90703
http://socalukulelefestival.org

MEET UP:

October 1st: Huntington beach pier

I'll also be releasing a new EP called "Space Suits EP" which will feature 5 original songs. We'll have these for sale on tour as well as all the other UU goodies that we offer.

We'll have shows and seminars so please check us out if you're in the area!

We can't wait to see you so please come out and join us! We'll try to set up some meet ups and such; when we do, they'll be posted here. Post your meetup suggestions on this thread according to the town we're in (or nearby) and let's all plan it out together! Peace out homies and see you on tour!

Last edited:
See you guys at DaSilva's on da 24th . . .

Does this mean I can start talking about this? Keeping secrets is not my strong suit, Aldrine. This has been killing me.

How about a Jam at the Huntington Beach Pier on Friday October 1st at noon?

See You in San Diego !

See you in Berkeley!

Do we need tickets?

We're really going to miss you at the Wine Country 'Ukulele Festival this year. Loved your set with Europa!

I'm Bummed. Going to miss you guys at DaSilva's this trip. I will be at the Milwaukee Uke Fest. I will have to settle with all the killer videos folks will get.

I'm sleeping over at Sallys! I hope we can get a jam going at the pier on Friday, that be pretty schweet. Looking forward to this.

I'm Bummed. Going to miss you guys at DaSilva's this trip. I will be at the Milwaukee Uke Fest. I will have to settle with all the killer videos folks will get.

And, just what's so wrong about the Milwaukee Uke Fest? :) You'll love it.

Just teasin'. Wish I could go too. See you in Milwaukee.

I hope to see some folks at the Cerritos Fest! Looking forward to specific info re tickets, workshops, etc!

How about a Jam at the Huntington Beach Pier on Friday October 1st at noon?
I will see you at the pier. I requested my Telecommute day. Please let me know if the date changes so that I may tell my work.

I will see you at the pier. I requested my Telecommute day. Please let me know if the date changes so that I may tell my work.
Hopefully they will add it to the OP and then we will know it's on Damon.

Aldrine, see you in San Diego and Cerritos Fest.

I'll see you at the Pacific Arts Dance Studio (their website has problems):

(858) 566-3800
6904 Miramar Rd, Ste 104
San Diego, CA

along with the owners Flo and Brandon. I'll be setting up an outdoor stage using two Roland BA-330's at Cerritos on October 2, 2010 and it would be cool if fellow UU'ers help coordinate the open mic (there will be four Sennheizer E-838 microphones and four DI {direct inputs for instruments, along with monitors). Let me know if you need anything, Aldrine. Ric (760)458-6656

Last edited:
Are you going to do any kind of work shop or lessons in Berkley? We watched you play in Reno and can't wait to hear you again. thanks for all you do.

Yay! DaSilva's! Meetup?

I am excited! I'll be seeing you all in San Diego and Cerritos!

Top Bottom