UU Fantasy Football

Sunday's no good for me, unless we do it really early or really late.

changed it to sep. 3rd, hope this works, let me know if there are any issues, I can change it again.

I set it up for the evening time misterlee, so you should be fine, hopefully it won't be too late for the people on the wrong coast, oops I mean east coast.

Just an FYI I'm taking apps for this season's new viking's fans. I will stop taking apps by the 2nd week of the season. I just don't want to have any bandwagoner fans after we win the super bowl.

So who else wants to get in on this? It'd be nice to have at least 8 teams so we only need three more! Hop on people! I may know how to play, but I suck at it, so it'll be a learning process for everyone! :rofl:

So who else wants to get in on this? It'd be nice to have at least 8 teams so we only need three more! Hop on people! I may know how to play, but I suck at it, so it'll be a learning process for everyone! :rofl:

I am in.

I can't do anything for until the 3rd though...

GO SEAHAWKS!

Looks like we have only 5 so far. I'll PM Nurdaben later with directions to join. That would be 6. If anyone has any friends who might be interested in a friendly league, please invite them, the more the merrier, especially if they are Vikings fans.

That was a pretty weird first week! Some of the players went the way I expected - but alot of them just SUCKED! Week one definitely sucked for me! LOL I hope I'm able to do a little better in the weeks ahead.

I'm coming for you Poi Dog. It's the battle of the unwinnables!! :D

Look at Seeso making moves all over the place. Gotta get that one win sometime! haha

Can The Heater and FunkyPeaNutZ make it to 3-0 before their Week 4 matchup in a possible meeting of the Undefeated Teams?!?!?!?! TUNE IN SUNDAY AND MONDAY TO FIND OUT! SOMEONE'S "0" HAS GOT TO GO!

Look at Seeso making moves all over the place. Gotta get that one win sometime! haha

Can The Heater and FunkyPeaNutZ make it to 3-0 before their Week 4 matchup in a possible meeting of the Undefeated Teams?!?!?!?! TUNE IN SUNDAY AND MONDAY TO FIND OUT! SOMEONE'S "0" HAS GOT TO GO!

Can't stand pat with no wins!!

Let's hope my stable of quarterbacks can pull out the win for me.

BTW, good thing I shave my head, because I'd have a bunch of bald patches pulling my hair out with the way my Vikings have been playing. I need a new head coach.

Dammit I got hit with my first loss. FunkyPeaNutZ is the only undefeated dude left. And I'm gonna give him his first loss next week! :rock:

Top Bottom