UUBL Fall 2KX Week 1 and 2 Results In!

UkuleleHill

Reaction score
UUBL Fall 2KX is underway! Here's how its panning out so far!

Week 1
Code:
[U]Player:[/U]              [U] Percent Lost:[/U]     [U]Total Loss[/U]
Mim                     2.02%              2.02%
RonnieAloha             1.92%              1.92%
John Eller              0.72%              0.72%
JT Ukes                 1.42%              1.42%
Tammy - Skitzic         0.89%              0.89%
UkuleleHill             0.44%              0.44%

Week 2
Code:
[U]Player:[/U]              [U] Percent Lost:[/U]     [U]Total Loss[/U]
Mim                     1.17%              3.17%
RonnieAloha            -1.12%              0.82%
John Eller              0.72%              1.43%
JT Ukes                -0.21%              1.19%
Tammy - Skitzic         2.69%              3.56%
UkuleleHill             0.44%              0.87%

The "Rules"

1. weight loss based on percentage of starting weight.
2. weight in good ole Pounds ( Online weight conversion with an impressive array of units to choose from. )
3. contest to go over the next 12 weeks, starting September 5th
4. weights taken once a week, at the same time (can be Saturday or Sunday)
5. weigh ins are recorded by pictures of your scale
6. contestants will be encouraged to keep a daily blog of the experience, this will help, believe me.
7. take a before picture to be eligible for the Most Changed Prize (per prize givers request)

If anyone is interested in donating prizes for this round, please let me know!

Send an Email to uubl@nightgig.com Sunday September 5th with your initial Weigh In! I can't wait to see how this one goes!

Last edited:
I am in! I am writing this while I am eating a stuffed snowball ;), but I am in! I may start earlier and start from where I am September 5th. But that is a good time for me to start! Hopefully I can make it to the gym with all my kids in school, but 2, and those 2 will be in pre-school! Hooray!

Hm. I shall ponder this. I don't have the money for a gym though.

WooooHOOOO!! It is time for healty living:) I'm just got finished putting my home gym (kinda) together!! This is mine.

WooooHOOOO!! It is time for healty living:) I'm just got finished putting my home gym (kinda) together!! This is mine.

Awesome!!

Today is the day everyone! Remember to email your initial weigh in pictures to uubl@nightgig.com today! If you can't get them in today please let me know, we can work something out!

Alrighty... sent my numbers in. I gained all the weight back I lost over Winter UUBL. All kids are in school, business is getting in a comfortable stride... I hope to get to the gym more :)

Well I went upstairs to use the scale in the office of the lady who ran the BL here at my work and she was... fired.
I need to get a new scale.

Ok people -- I'm your number one cheerleader. I wish all of you tremendous success. I love this thread.

I'm going to go ahead and keep this as the thread for UUBL through the whole experience and I will then add every week's numbers into it as we go! :) That way you can keep your subscription to the thread and all!

Where are the #s? The competitor in me wants to know ;)! See if I need to kick it up a notch even more. Tuesday this week I went into the Cardo Cinema room (they play a movie and have all the cardio machines) and got into the really stupid movie and ended up working out for an hour an a half. Then Thursday went and only did 45 min, but it pooped me out. I made myself at the end run a mile on the treadmill. Took me 17 min and 45 sec. The goal is to see this go down every time. I am a notoriously HORRIBLE runner... short little legs and a long waist... basically I think a mile for me is like a mile and a half or more for other people because my stride is so short! Ha! Anyway, gonna run tomorrow with my son in the morning if I can!!!

Where are the #s? The competitor in me wants to know ;)! See if I need to kick it up a notch even more. Tuesday this week I went into the Cardo Cinema room (they play a movie and have all the cardio machines) and got into the really stupid movie and ended up working out for an hour an a half. Then Thursday went and only did 45 min, but it pooped me out. I made myself at the end run a mile on the treadmill. Took me 17 min and 45 sec. The goal is to see this go down every time. I am a notoriously HORRIBLE runner... short little legs and a long waist... basically I think a mile for me is like a mile and a half or more for other people because my stride is so short! Ha! Anyway, gonna run tomorrow with my son in the morning if I can!!!

CRAP! lol I will try to remember to post them when I get home tonight... SORRY!

Good luck to all - hope everyone is hanging in there.

How did everyone do this week?

For me... so far so good! Down again :)! Got a friend from church that I am going to train for a 5K with. We may start a group. We will run together once a week. Train other days independently. I am excited about it. We both really need the motivation and I do better if I feel like someone relys on me to be motivating. Does that make sense?

How did everyone do this week?

For me... so far so good! Down again :)! Got a friend from church that I am going to train for a 5K with. We may start a group. We will run together once a week. Train other days independently. I am excited about it. We both really need the motivation and I do better if I feel like someone relys on me to be motivating. Does that make sense?

It makes sense. My motivation is easy, the longer I walk the dogs the less trouble they get into at night. Tired dogs don't eat my ottoman. :)

Top Bottom