UUBL: Spring 2012 Edition!

Finally after 2 huge truckloads... we are sort of all the way moved in!

So... forgive me! I have just gotten too busy! I hate to say next go-round it might be time for me to turn the reigns over to someone else. I have never dropped the ball so thoroughly!!!

So... for the last 2 weeks:

Conga Rats to HWMNBN & RYROD...
115F4_congarats.gif

this last 2 weeks weekly winners!

I know it is almost over, but lets make this last week a good one!

whoa that was a surprise! i kind of stopped paying a lot of attnetion to the chat - just looked at mim's charts on the front pages. i did not expect to be a winner of any week!

the week before had been huge because i was sick - the next week i was better but still managed to lose. last week...up a bit, this week down a bit.

i lost some momentum from being sick, which i'm having a hard time finding again. if it keeps going i'll be here for summer, and under my real name, probably.

AND THE BIGGEST LOSER IS...

:::drum roll:::

RINGO_WINNING.gif

EFISCELLA!!!

tumblr_lbka7mRx5s1qaj5jro1_500.gif

Congrats to EFISCELLA and everyone for sticking with it. Be it 5-30 or more lbs... I hope everyone has felt motivated and that you feel very proud of yourselves!!!

For UUBL Winter 2012

As a group we lost 380lbs

As a group we lost...

A metal park bench:
perm-mount-perf-picnic-table.jpg

A small airplane:

bearcat10cc.jpg

This Fish:

20100622-153933-pic-474555313_t300.jpg

Cograts to Ed! WTG. Sorry Mim. I was away this weekend also and didn't get to weigh in. But this morning showed no change from last week. I lost a total of 15lbs. though . Not too bad.

Conga Rats to GLASS...
115F4_congarats.gif

this weeks weekly winner!

Glass, Great Work --- great loss for the final week!!! thanks for all of the support along the way. I know you are seeing Jake next Saturday in Newark, but if you want to see him twice, come on down to Blackwood on Sunday, the 15th. I have a seat for you as my guest.

I lost 21.5 lbs! I plan to work on weight loss and exercise all year so if anyone wants to continue chatting here on the UUBL board that would be great. I rode my bike 30 minutes today and I'm on the very low calorie part of my diet again (it goes 2 weeks low cal/2 weeks low cal + whole grains/2 weeks mid cal then back to the low cal step again.) Hope the weight loss continues on this next round of low cal!

I lost 21.5 lbs! I plan to work on weight loss and exercise all year so if anyone wants to continue chatting here on the UUBL board that would be great. I rode my bike 30 minutes today and I'm on the very low calorie part of my diet again (it goes 2 weeks low cal/2 weeks low cal + whole grains/2 weeks mid cal then back to the low cal step again.) Hope the weight loss continues on this next round of low cal!

I would like to continue with you Mary. I lost 33 pounds since the beginning of the diet but I have 15 more to go to reach my goal weight. It is even harder now so I'm all in for mutual support. Keep up the good work and let's help each other remained focused.

I would like to continue with you Mary. I lost 33 pounds since the beginning of the diet but I have 15 more to go to reach my goal weight. It is even harder now so I'm all in for mutual support. Keep up the good work and let's help each other remained focused.

Sounds great Eric!

Well dome efiscella and everyone else. This definitely helped me I lost 15lbs but am in two grand sizes smaller and am still focused. How are we all going to do it? Post in a weeks weight loss in lbs?

I'll drop in to see if anyone is still around. Like I've always said I'm in the for the long haul. you would think 210 Lbs is enough of a loss, but believe it or not, I still got about 100 to go to goal. Mine is long term brothers and sisters.. ;)

Well dome efiscella and everyone else. This definitely helped me I lost 15lbs but am in two grand sizes smaller and am still focused. How are we all going to do it? Post in a weeks weight loss in lbs?

That works for me. I need to plan on the weekly weigh-in to motivate me! I usually weigh in on Sunday mornings.

Wow... I only got 8 final weigh ins. Sad panda.

I jumped ship. Sometimes I get too bogged down in the numbers, and the frustration of plateauing. Keeping such a close eye on weight only was becoming counter productive for me. My blood pressure, resting pulse, body fat and running distance have all improved much more than my weight.

Last edited:
I jumped ship. Sometimes I get to bogged down in the numbers, and the frustration of plateauing. Keeping such a close eye on weight only was becoming counter productive for me. My blood pressure, riesting pulse, body fat and running distance have all improved much more than my weight.

I posted something similar a few weeks back I was putting on weight but losing inches. I am pretty fit now.

Wow... I only got 8 final weigh ins. Sad panda.
Sorry Mim, I was one of the bad ones, the wife took the camera with her this weekend, and I can't take a good pic with my phone top save my life, top that off with the stagnation of the last couple weeks, and I figured there was no point.

I do want to thank you for keeping up with it all this time, especially with all you have had on your plate.

Yay for Mim.

Top Bottom