UUBL: Spring 2012 Edition!

AND THE BIGGEST LOSER IS...

:::drum roll:::

RINGO_WINNING.gif

EFISCELLA!!!

tumblr_lbka7mRx5s1qaj5jro1_500.gif

Congrats to EFISCELLA and everyone for sticking with it. Be it 5-30 or more lbs... I hope everyone has felt motivated and that you feel very proud of yourselves!!!

Congrats Ed, the way you were going, I had a feeling you might come out on top.

I lost 21.5 lbs! I plan to work on weight loss and exercise all year so if anyone wants to continue chatting here on the UUBL board that would be great. I rode my bike 30 minutes today and I'm on the very low calorie part of my diet again (it goes 2 weeks low cal/2 weeks low cal + whole grains/2 weeks mid cal then back to the low cal step again.) Hope the weight loss continues on this next round of low cal!

I will still be around, in spite of my recent lapses, I intend to keep going till I reach my goal.

Glass, Great Work --- great loss for the final week!!! thanks for all of the support along the way. I know you are seeing Jake next Saturday in Newark, but if you want to see him twice, come on down to Blackwood on Sunday, the 15th. I have a seat for you as my guest.

Thanks I will see with the wife if its ok...I will PM you if all is good!! Congrats to you as well!!! Glad you are on track to your goals!!!!

Last week I weighed 237lbs now I weigh 232lbs! That's 20lbs in 13 weeks

Nice! I lost .... 3. Don't know what's up with my body, but I do know I am not stopping. I am eating better and exercising at least 4x a week. I feel better :)

I will still be around, in spite of my recent lapses, I intend to keep going till I reach my goal.

I am with you! My goal is to be able to really hike next year at this time. I am up to 7 miles and will keep going until I am fit enough to go out into the woods and enjoy myself.

Congrats, Susie A, for the loss and keeping with it. I took this week to make good on all of the breakfast, lunch, and dinner dates that I have been putting off since January. I tried to be good all week but my strict diet changed so I am sure I am up a few pounds. I start back full scale tomorrow morning. I will weigh in then.

CONGA-RATS Ed!

Glad you shared info in the blog. Looking forward to learning, perhaps implementing, what you did the first 28 days.

- Andrew

CONGA-RATS Ed!

Glad you shared info in the blog. Looking forward to learning, perhaps implementing, what you did the first 28 days.

- Andrew
Thanks Andrew-- and about the blog-- as you can see, 28 days and it was the same every day. slight variation but basically the same. that is why I stopped with the blog-- it got boring-- however, once I stopped blogging, I started to cheat. A little here, a little there, until one week it was an all out cheat fest. to be sure, writing it down is important. Best of luck and if you want to follow what I did, it is all there. I had a nutritionist set up the plan for me and it helped that each Friday he would come to check my blog and weigh me in (a day before weighin for UUBL). The scale does not lie, so I had to be on my bet behavior. The food plan works, and if you do your own cooking like I do- you can make some pretty tasty meals and not feel that you are suffering.

It is interesting. I had ham for Easter dinner yesterday. I have not had ham in three years. I was thirsty all night. I realized that I am "so over ham". It is funny how our tastes change. can't give up BBQ ribs though :)

It is interesting. I had ham for Easter dinner yesterday. I have not had ham in three years. I was thirsty all night. I realized that I am "so over ham". It is funny how our tastes change. can't give up BBQ ribs though :)

Ugh - I had ham yesterday too and my stomach was upset all night. No more!

Hows everyone doing? I've done two and a half hours of cv in the last two days!

Wow - you're a workout maniac Rae! I've been down with a cold for the past week so I've only gone out hiking once. This week is looking better healthwise though. When I was sick only comfort food was appealing (read: carbs and cheese) so at least I'm back to a healthier diet this week! Now I just need to get started with exercise again...

Wow - you're a workout maniac Rae! I've been down with a cold for the past week so I've only gone out hiking once. This week is looking better healthwise though. When I was sick only comfort food was appealing (read: carbs and cheese) so at least I'm back to a healthier diet this week! Now I just need to get started with exercise again...

I hope it works out for you!

Another 3lb lost I was 252lb at the start of this im now 229lbs

Awesome Rae! I stayed on my diet this week but it was tough. Down 4lbs though! One more week of restrictive eating then I'll ease up again for a couple weeks.

Top Bottom