UWC 2012 Photos

Great photos! Thanks for sharing them. Looks like it was a great time.

Holy crap, Colin! THESE ARE FANTASTIC.

You captured the essence of everyone's personality in every photo. Amazing.

As by request, here is a link to higher res of these photos. Feel free to take them and do as you wish, just give me some credit :D

wow. wowwowwow these are stunning. It's like you framed everyone's souls! every time I see your work, it just gets better and better.

No D. Just olgoat. ;) Kevin Wolfe split the cost with me and I did the install on Thursday. They certainly seemed to open up some opportunities for better videos and photos. Some folks were concerned that they would destroy the charm of the christmas lights but I think they worked out pretty well.

I think it was oldgoat and a few others who installed the flood lights, just wanted to say thanks. That's the reason I got this picture.

Last edited:
No D. Just olgoat. ;) Kevin Wolfe split the cost with me and I did the install on Thursday. They certainly seemed to open up some opportunities for better videos and performance. Some folks were concerned that they would destroy the charm of the christmas lights but I think they worked out pretty well.

The floods helped immensely, Mr. Clark. Thanks again!

I should say that the whole idea was Kevin's after last years UWC. (So blame him.. :cool:)

Great photos, Colin! You definitely captured the "vibe" marevlously well.

Mahalo for sharing Colin.
I was very sad that I could not make it to UWC this year, but it was nice to see such excellent photos, I can totally imagine being there.
My favorite photo is the reflection of the fire in Zoe's glasses.
Oh, and the gentleman in the grey flannel with the beard? He's the reason I got so drunk last year. Yup. 100% his fault.

Colin, fabulous pics! Thanks so much for sharing them.

Top Bottom