UWC2010 June 4th-5th

I aspire to be as drunk as Russ at UWC.

i heard about this .... lol i find it quite funny and i bet 100 bucks i will be the next russ at uwc lol

well gee...now i'm going to need something crazy to wear too...all y'all have hats and kilts and tourist attire...if i'm able to go, i'll be 8 months pregnant..i'm sure I can find something crazy to go along :p
Buy a gray sheet, cut a hole in it for your head, write "GOODYEAR" up the side of it. My favorite costume when I was preggers.

im sad the cabins booked.. all that went down when i was out of town and without net :( .. oh well i guess i can be camping and playin uke :D

no wait, i didn't mean to say that all of the cabins are full. i meant that we put a deposit on ours. there should still be other cabins available, i think...

best to check with hoosierhiver.

no wait, i didn't mean to say that all of the cabins are full. i meant that we put a deposit on ours. there should still be other cabins available, i think...

best to check with hoosierhiver.

im pretty sure the first 2 cabins are full.. so i was told to find people for a third if i wanted to stay in one lol but its no big deal if there isnt room then its all good i can camp

im pretty sure the first 2 cabins are full.. so i was told to find people for a third if i wanted to stay in one lol but its no big deal if there isnt room then its all good i can camp

Nic -- they're in a totally different cabin. Those folks are UCBers.

The cabins you're thinking about are people from the PW thread and people who went to Milwaukee Uke Fest. Henry is making a list of other people who want a cabin and that's the list you're on.

Top Bottom