UWC2010 June 4th-5th

Dude.. it's in Needmore Indiana.. there is no nearby anything....
Quoted for truth! :D

I just had the greatest idea for giving a ukulele away at the UWC...and no I'm not going to tell. :D:D:D

in theory i should be able to go. as most of you know.(cuz i wont shut up about it)I am moving to kentucky in the summer. AND I am graduating high school on June 10. so this is going to be kind of tricky haha. I will do my best to make it though, dont worry. :D

Something Uki doesn't know how to do?

did I say that out loud? Sorry, Uki.

Yeah - when it comes to uke contests the world kind of craps gold on him.

well folks, it's about time for me to stop fooling myself, unfortunately. I will be toooo close to my future son/daughter's due date, and it will not be possible for me to go to the 2010 UWC :'(

i suggest that we move the UWC to Kansas while there's still time to plan :p :D

Of course your due date is more important. Not much more, but hey. ;)

We'll miss you!

well folks, it's about time for me to stop fooling myself, unfortunately. I will be toooo close to my future son/daughter's due date, and it will not be possible for me to go to the 2010 UWC :'(

i suggest that we move the UWC to Kansas while there's still time to plan :p :D

What a pity. Not about having a baby. But about you not being able to attend UWC.

Indianapolis would be the closest. You might want to check O'Hare in Chicago, too.

it's all something like 570€ ~ $818... that's a lot. I only get 250€ per month... hmm. I think there's no US trip for me anytime soon...

Top Bottom