UWC2010 June 4th-5th

Gonna do my best to make it!

So how bout us Mini Jammers get a cabin or a really big tent?

will there be more rootbeer?, shall i bring my own bed this time

Poor krabbers. That really was horrible for you. You were so tired too. You were a really good sport though.

This is CAAA-RAZY!!! I can't believe how KILLER this is going to be! I hope 2 days is enough time to meet everyone! :)

Henry - you are correct, sir. Your life will literally be in jeopardy if you do not go.

Sukie - I couldn't imagine rooming with ANYONE ELSE!

Alan - there's ALWAYS room for one more ;)

UWC 2010...I'LL START ON THE T-SHIRTS! :biglaugh:

for the record i'm rooming with alan...

Gonna do my best to make it!

So how bout us Mini Jammers get a cabin or a really big tent?
I'd be down... but unless weather is terrible, I plan to sleep under the stars. Nothin' like it.

Poor krabbers. That really was horrible for you. You were so tired too. You were a really good sport though.

?? :confused: Care to share the details with those of us who weren't there?

?? :confused: Care to share the details with those of us who weren't there?

Krabbers paid for a bed but due to a glitch ended up sleeping on the couch. AND he came from England to attend. Long flight, long drive, long evening and then -- boom -- the couch!.

The Ukulele World Congress will have it's own Website coming soon!

Awesome!:drool:

Krabbers paid for a bed but due to a glitch ended up sleeping on the couch. AND he came from England to attend. Long flight, long drive, long evening and then -- boom -- the couch!.

he did, however, avoid being dutch ovened by benmealer. no regrets though. that's what windows are for.

Ah! I'm so there. I just hope I can make enough money to take a break next summer and meet up with you guys again. And I'll try to be there on time this year. Anndddd I'll bring my cello for some variation.
Excitement!

Top Bottom