Oh! my moe?
015.jpg016.jpg

Can never have too many Mike's....Mike Mulqueeen from Moku

017.jpg019.jpg

What a great place to be as I turn at Rick Turners Table
022.jpg023.jpg

009.jpg021.jpg

028.jpg030.jpg

Did I tell anyone its HOT! Where's the shave ice lady?

030.jpg031.jpg

032.jpg
Always great to see friends from across the sea!
Ken!
025.jpg034.jpg

038.jpg

062.jpg059.jpg014.jpg

okay I gotta run to work..(more like crawl)

one last uke
065.jpg

more pics later

I loved the weekend...It was exhausting and very hot, but there was such a wonderful Aloha spirit that flowed through the two days. I was able to meet a lot of UU friends and meet new friends as well. (By the way, the apples ran out by Sunday morning). I had two great neighbors, Toni on one side and Mike (MGM) on the other..so it was the best "neighborhood" to be in!

I loved the weekend...It was exhausting and very hot, but there was such a wonderful Aloha spirit that flowed through the two days. I was able to meet a lot of UU friends and meet new friends as well. (By the way, the apples ran out by Sunday morning). I had two great neighbors, Toni on one side and Mike (MGM) on the other..so it was the best "neighborhood" to be in!

Yes Mike is the greatest Ukulele person I know so much knowledge and he knows everybody.....he still loves to pass on any info he can to help people with their ukes...so much energy for an old man(haha had to put it in Mike) but no one like Mike when it comes to Ukes..

Thanks both of you for the pictures...very nice

I was fortunate enough to witness some impromptu jam sessions with some of the workshop instructors. It was amazing to witness them trading solos back and forth and having so much fun while doing it. This weekend was easily the most fun I've ever had at a uke meetup/workshop/festival.

Great people.

Good times!

That looks like it was fun! Must put that on my list for next year...

Top Bottom