Price
Negotiable
Shipping
Negotiable
Size
Concert

SkeeterAB

Reaction score
For sentimental reasons related to my late grandfather, I would like to get a sinker redwood ukulele. I realize that there were few of the ohana CK-42E curly sinker redwood made and I have had no luck finding one through other outlets. If there are no curly versions out there to be had I will go ahead and snap up the regular ck-42 for sale in the marketplace.

There is a link to the one Mim already sold below.

For sentimental reasons related to my late grandfather, I would like to get a sinker redwood ukulele. I realize that there were few of the ohana CK-42E curly sinker redwood made and I have had no luck finding one through other outlets. If there are no curly versions out there to be had I will go ahead and snap up the regular ck-42 for sale in the marketplace.

One just posted yesterday - meant to be??

Thanks for the reply. I saw the CK-42 posted yesterday and I will try to buy that if I don’t get any leads on the CK-42E. There were only a few of the CK-42E made. They are made from curly sinker redwood and have beautiful patterns in the wood.

Looks like pennylane is selling one on Reverb:

https://reverb.com/item/24403878-ohana-ck-42-limited-edition-solid-redwood-rosewood-concert-ukulele

Doesn't look curly (to me) and not an E. Here's one that fits the description, but seems to be stock pics... don't know anything about the seller, might be worth a call to get photos if in stock:

Last edited:

Thanks for the reply. I saw the CK-42 posted yesterday and I will try to buy that if I don’t get any leads on the CK-42E. There were only a few of the CK-42E made. They are made from curly sinker redwood and have beautiful patterns in the wood.

Doesn't look curly (to me) and not an E. Here's one that fits the description, but seems to be stocks pics... don't know anything about the seller, might be worth a call to get photos of in stock:
Thank you for the reply. I saw this one too, but I noticed that the picture seems to be of the standard 42. I like your suggestion. I will call them to see if they can send actual pictures.

I guess they are closed Sunday so I will try again tomorrow.

Doesn't look curly (to me) and not an E. Here's one that fits the description, but seems to be stocks pics... don't know anything about the seller, might be worth a call to get photos of in stock:

Thank you for the reply. I saw this one too, but I noticed that the picture seems to be of the standard 42. I like your suggestion. I will call them to see if they can send actual pictures.

I guess they are closed Sunday so I will try again tomorrow.
Nice find from u/badhabits! Hope it works out for you!

Top Bottom