Well Worn Boot: Riverbottom Nightmare

don_b

Reaction score
I was a full time member of this band performing and playing bass from 2009-2014 and have been part time vocal only since the reformation of 2021. I only participate in a handful of shows a year now as young fatherhood allows, including a fun one this past weekend for the new album’s release.

Here is the new album which you can stream free here.

I am the higher voice on Snake, Life on Tatooine, and The Wolf.

Warning: There is not a single moment of ukulele on this album.

Last edited:
Wow! Drive-By Truckers meet... who? I don't know.

Oh, Black Oak Arkansas' Jim Dandy*; and that's a compliment. Great stuff; bought the WAVs + MP3s.

* And a little MTB, Ozzie, Lyn-Skyn, Tull, and other things I can't describe. Knock! Knock! Knock! :)

Last edited:
The Well Worn Boot film will premiere October 9 at the Buffalo International Film Festival. You can see a trailer here, about half way down the page:

Here is a nice shot of the squad before the film premiere the other night. I am at center, arms crossed.

F363976B-B5C8-4C69-AA7E-B8CF18D7F8A8.jpeg

How did the premiere go? You guys look awesome!
Thanks! There were probably 50 people or so at the theatre. We had a lot of fun. The film is 15 minutes and it was part of a 90 min block of similarly-timed films. I don’t know when the full film will be available on YouTube or anywhere else, but I will post a link when I can. There are some festival rules regarding that so we aren’t allowed to yet.

Top Bottom