Festival Will there be a Rocket City Ukulele Festival in Huntsville AL in 2024?

Futurethink

Reaction score
Everything I can find about this is pre-pandemic. Will this festival be revived?

Was this organized by the same folks who put together the Uke in the Valley festival and the Alabama Ukulele Festival? Everything I can find about these online is also pre-pandemic.

There must be a Ukulele group in Huntsville because members occasionally show up at the Nashville events… Do you guys have a site?

Last edited:
Everything I can find about this is pre-pandemic. Will this festival be revived?

Was this organized by the same folks who put together the Uke in the Valley festival and the Alabama Ukulele Festival? Everything I can find about these online is also pre-pandemic.

There must be a Ukulele group in Huntsville because members occasionally show up at the Nashville events… Do you guys have a site?

You might check with Bondi Ukuleles in Huntsville. They list the club shown in the attached picture, and refer to a Facebook group here > Ukulele Gatherings of North Alabama

Screenshot_20240211-102845.png
Edit: not sure why that F'book link is not posting. It's a link to a private group but findable by search.

Hey there! I'm in Huntsville, and I haven't seen anything about the Alabama festival for this year, but Ukes on the Mountain will be May 25 on Monte Sano. Are you on Facebook? There's an Ukulele Gatherings of North Alabama you can join.

Thank you for the replies. Not on Facebook, but will look for Ukes on the Mountain…

Hey David, I think Keith F., the organizer of the Rocket City Uke Fest moved away, so that one seems to be a thing of the past.

The Alabama Uke Fest is coming up on May 3-4, 2024 at the Riverview Campground on the shore of beautiful Lake Guntersville. The campground is located at 1450 Cha-La-Kee Rd, Guntersville, AL 35976. They usually start with a big jam session on Friday evening, and then go all day on Saturday. I'll probably be going, just to hang out, and eat at THE Char Burger restaurant, home of the greasiest & cheesiest hamburgers in Alabama! 😄

Here's a photo from the festival Facebook page:
AL uke fest 2024.png

And photographic evidence from last year at Char Burger (which is near the campground):
Charburger 01.jpg

Charburger 02.jpg

Charburger 03.jpg

😇

Last edited:
Top Bottom