Wanted WTB: Green Outdoor Ukulele Soprano

I'm looking to purchase a green Outdoor Ukulele soprano.
I always thought the green and gold one was cooler than the green and silver one. I have neither. You interested in either?

You might just eMail them I see aloha City ukes is expecting some in. My guess is Contact Outdoor Ukuleles and ask when the next batch of green will be available and pre-order one. I have never owned or played one but I have seen a few and the green is the most vibrant color
so you should get info from them.

You might just eMail them I see aloha City ukes is expecting some in. My guess is Contact Outdoor Ukuleles and ask when the next batch of green will be available and pre-order one. I have never owned or played one but I have seen a few and the green is the most vibrant color
so you should get info from them.
I actualy emailed them about a month ago, and they discontinued the green and some of the other colors (I did not ask which other ones).

I actualy emailed them about a month ago, and they discontinued the green and some of the other colors (I did not ask which other ones).
The secondary market on these is strange. I don’t see many of the green ones turning up. There have been other colors on Reverb usually they go for around $100 or so on the secondary market There is a brown one listed now but it is a bit more. I am on the morning list when there are new arrivals and I have seen some turn up there but not in green at least not recently. Maybe Craig’s list or Facebook marketplace. or try an eBay search. I wonder why they stopped making green it is the nicest color.

I just remembered I forgot to post a picture of my Weymann It has been a consuming few months and my mind has been away from the site my sister-in-law was diagnosed with cancer and my brother has been beside himself so just not as focused as usual I promise to get some pictures up soon.

I just remembered I forgot to post a picture of my Weymann It has been a consuming few months and my mind has been away from the site my sister-in-law was diagnosed with cancer and my brother has been beside himself so just not as focused as usual I promise to get some pictures up soon.
Not to hijack this tread, but my heart goes out to you. My sister actualy has cancer as well (super bad one), so I get it.

I got 1 moonshine with the colored tuners they did offer. I got a moonshine that has a brownish tint they called toasted marshmallow. I also have the limited amethyst from 2017

I've been looking for the green outdoor but so far came up with a green waterman uke from ukelike thepros... Found a green one in Germany! green gold outdoor uke

:oops: pooplike thexxxs- No No to a dog pile. Best not to step in it. the poo may not come off. Icky poo
I mentioned ukelikethepros only because they have a green waterman. The link I shared is a ukulele shop in Germany that actually has the desired green Outdoor uke.

I'm looking to purchase a green Outdoor Ukulele soprano.
There's a German ukulele shop that had one...I linked it for the last person looking for a green Outdoor...actually just checked the link and it appears they still have one- might take a bit of a hit on tax and shipping but it's worth it! https://ukesupply.de/products/outdoor-ukulele-tenor-green-gold?_pos=2&_sid=5ec7b794f&_ss=r
Ah jeesh just noticed it's a tenor...still it's green... hold the phone they have a soprano!!
https://ukesupply.de/collections/uk...oprano-green-gold?_pos=5&_fid=a1788da7e&_ss=c

Last edited:
The secondary market on these is strange. I don’t see many of the green ones turning up. There have been other colors on Reverb usually they go for around $100 or so on the secondary market There is a brown one listed now but it is a bit more. I am on the morning list when there are new arrivals and I have seen some turn up there but not in green at least not recently. Maybe Craig’s list or Facebook marketplace. or try an eBay search. I wonder why they stopped making green it is the nicest color.
Paralleling the “stuff you can’t buy anymore” thread, maybe the green infused color was derived from a left over batch of Copper Napthinate, and they finally ran out.😂

It wouldn’t be practical for me to import an OU into the UK, the OU’s seem a bit pricey now too and I’m not keen on plastic ukes (environmentally wood is the better option, IMHO). That negativity aside I sometimes trawl through eBay USA (curiosity) and it seems to be exceedingly rare that any OU’s are for sale, perhaps I’m wrong but I guess that folk find them well worth hanging onto.

It wouldn’t be practical for me to import an OU into the UK, the OU’s seem a bit pricey now too and I’m not keen on plastic ukes (environmentally wood is the better option, IMHO). That negativity aside I sometimes trawl through eBay USA (curiosity) and it seems to be exceedingly rare that any OU’s are for sale, perhaps I’m wrong but I guess that folk find them well worth hanging onto.
It certainly seems nice to have a uke that will suffer no ill effects if you leave it in the trunk/ boot of your car, or, for that matter, strapped to the roof rack/ bicycle rack, all year.

There's a German ukulele shop that had one...I linked it for the last person looking for a green Outdoor...actually just checked the link and it appears they still have one- might take a bit of a hit on tax and shipping but it's worth it! https://ukesupply.de/products/outdoor-ukulele-tenor-green-gold?_pos=2&_sid=5ec7b794f&_ss=r
Ah jeesh just noticed it's a tenor...still it's green... hold the phone they have a soprano!!
https://ukesupply.de/collections/uk...oprano-green-gold?_pos=5&_fid=a1788da7e&_ss=c
they don't deliver to the US or outside the EU

As a previous owner of 2 OUs, I agree that having the peace of mind that an indestructible uke brings is nice, but in reality very few really need that level of toughness... plus there are other less expensive options. that said, if they ever make a concert I will probably get one.

they don't deliver to the US or outside the EU

As a previous owner of 2 OUs, I agree that having the peace of mind that an indestructible uke brings is nice, but in reality very few really need that level of toughness... plus there are other less expensive options. that said, if they ever make a concert I will probably get one.
Aw jeesh, I'd order one just to have an all plastic ukulele! Outdoor ukes are cosmetically unappealing to me but they have a huge user base and fandom-plus I enjoy helping people find stuff. ;)

I picked up the brown--it is no the prettiest uke, but they sound pretty gooda and are pretty playable. Living in the rainy PacNor, it is needed for uke playing by the water.

Top Bottom