WTB Pono Parlor or single 0 size guitar.

The Pono owner has a couple for sale at a discount price as new right now on Reverb. Here's a link to one of them.

There's also an 0-30 on there as well with Rosewood and Spruce

Cheers ~

Thanks! Those were the ones i was looking at. Figured i check here first to see if someone was selling to save on taxes and shipping first.

I have a Taylor baby w/ factory p/u that I took on a trade if you are looking for a small guitar. 22.75 scale . pm if interested.

Anyone have one for sale? I'm in the US.
I see some for sale online new but wanted to check here first.

thanks!
1 - 2 months ago, someone had one for sale on this forum. Not sure if it sold yet but I think you still can find the listing.

For the OP. Not a Pono but I have a Southcoast Uke Tenor Guitar I would sell. One of three commissioned by Dirk Wormhoudt before he passed away and handmade by Costa Rician luthier Guillermo Porras Salazar. Solid wood. Beautiful craftmanship. PM me if interested in more details.

Beatnik

thank you everyone, i didn't find exactly what i was looking for but did find something locally that covers my needs; however if someone does have a Pono guitar down the road i'll keep my eyes open in the marketplace, or send me a message.

Top Bottom