::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As excited as I was about the Weldon thing, this is way crazier to me.
Unfortunately, I had car trouble immediately after I went to the Weldon thing, and have not been able to make it back. With the new job, I am positive I won't be able to give up a couple of hours each Friday morning.
So I guess everything happens for a reason?

It was a crappy hockey game. Then a headlight burnt out 40 miles from home. At least I didn't get a ticket. I don't know that I'll have time to fix the headlight tomorrow.

James woke me up about 30 minutes ago to tell me he had a bad dream. He told me about it and then rolled over and went back to sleep. Now I'm wide awake. WTH?!

James woke me up about 30 minutes ago to tell me he had a bad dream. He told me about it and then rolled over and went back to sleep. Now I'm wide awake. WTH?!

That would explain why you saw my live video!
Keao Costa showed up tonight.
He is very talented, a former member of Na Palapalai, great music tonight!

Good night, time for bed.
Tuesday is Nanilei's birthday, I am taking the day off.
No formal plans yet, but I do know that she will not have to cook at all that day.

Good night, time for bed.
Tuesday is Nanilei's birthday, I am taking the day off.
No formal plans yet, but I do know that she will not have to cook at all that day.

Good morning Damon!

Oh wait...

Sweet dreams?

I was looking at "Love me Tender", that I posted yesterday. I reedited it much later in the day. Nothing major, a misspelled word, moved a chord over a beat or two, a comma here and there. I noticed, for me at least, the Hawaiian [D7] (2020) works better in the chorus.

I should probably learn this one off book?

I was looking at "Love me Tender", that I posted yesterday. I reedited it much later in the day. Nothing major, a misspelled word, moved a chord over a beat or two, a comma here and there. I noticed, for me at least, the Hawaiian [D7] (2020) works better in the chorus.

We were also talking about second position chords. I quite often play [F] as (5550). I use three fingers for this one. You don't have to, but I do. Partially because at one point the next chord is [Bbm], and it's less of a problem to go from (6568)[Bbm] to (5550)[F]. Actually you could leave your pinky finger on the 8th fret of the A string (5558) for the [F].

Just a thought.

I guess this one was so good it got posted twice?

Fixt!

Last edited:
Good Morning Kiddies! We are just pulling into port, I think. Still dark, laying in bed, but I think I just heard the pilot boat pull up. (We sleep with our sliding glass door to our balcony open.) Each harbor has a pilot that joins the crew. He instructs the captain how to navigate his particular harbor.
Also, I have service on my phone so I know we must be near.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom