::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once my #StarbucksSucks gift hard balance is depleted I am going to walk the extra two blocks to the coffee joint that supposedly has excellent coffee.

For now my pour-over add shot makes a decent beverage and avoids the stagnant burnt swill normally served downstairs.

Watching this incredibly socially awkward kid trying to flirt with another girl in class.

when I pick James up from school there is a little girl who obviously likes him

"James, Jiara is saying bye to you. Say goodbye to her."

"Papa, she likes me. If I say bye back to her she's going to think I like her too and I'm not into that right now."

(I almost pee'd myself)

Watching this incredibly socially awkward kid trying to flirt with another girl in class.

Sheryl and I watched "10 Things I Hate About You" last night. David Krumholtz is perfect in that movie as an awkward kid trying to flirt. Riverdance!

when I pick James up from school there is a little girl who obviously likes him

"James, Jiara is saying bye to you. Say goodbye to her."

"Papa, she likes me. If I say bye back to her she's going to think I like her too and I'm not into that right now."

(I almost pee'd myself)

You have some issues with keeping liquids inside you, don't you?

Sheryl and I watched "10 Things I Hate About You" last night. David Krumholtz is perfect in that movie as an awkward kid trying to flirt. Riverdance!

Is that the sidekick that asks the girl to the prom with the Shakespearian outfit and sonnet?

One of my favorite lines in that movie is "I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed but can you just be 'whelmed'?"

One of my favorite lines in that movie is "I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed but can you just be 'whelmed'?"

My favorite line is something along the lines of, "Hello, Katarina. Make anyone cry today?" (Kat's father to Kat. Her reply, "Sadly, No. But it's only 4:30.")

Great to see everyone here!

I msg'd Dom. Fingers crossed.

Last year his response was "that things still going?"

My favorite line is something along the lines of, "Hello, Katarina. Make anyone cry today?" (Kat's father to Kat. Her reply, "Sadly, No. But it's only 4:30.")

Actually...the father has some of the best lines in that movie: "Alright, wait a minute. No drinking, no drugs, no kissing, no tattoos, no piercings, *no* ritual animal slaughters of any kind. Oh, God, I'm giving them ideas."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom